Shadows and Blood

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shadows and Blood

Post by Lady Shiori on Thu May 03, 2012 6:52 pm

kay guys, i heard an awesome idea and i need any1s help. my mom says i could get an editor for my work by browsing google. supposedly theres alot of people that publish or edit fanfic stuff, so if any1 sees somethin like that put in a good word for me plz Wink .

Lady Shiori
Demon Mistress

Female Cat
Golden Tickets : 386

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB on Fri May 04, 2012 1:37 pm

I'm sure you could find a freelance editor online, but you would have to pay them to edit your work most likely.

If you're looking for a volunteer editor, I don't know of any quick way to find one, except maybe you could put a post on a site like craigslist saying you're looking for someone like that.

If I stumble across anything I'll let you know about it. Smile

KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo
Golden Tickets : 1725

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Mon May 07, 2012 6:03 pm

really when did mom say that Shiori?o^o

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Shiori on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Shiori: And whoever drew that picture needs to go to art school, that didn't look anything like me. They got the eyes wrong and the fangs were way too big.
Gale: But on the plus side, anyone who sees that would probably think twice before messing with you.
Shiori: Thanks Gale that makes me feel so much better.
Matt: On another note, I notice you met Doragon.
Shiori: What gave it away? *unwraps hand* Next time you decide to get a pet pick something with less teeth.
Matt: Consider it payback for the concussion you gave me.
Shiori: You're still mad about that? I told you not to sneak up behind me.
Matt: Yeah after you sent me flying. Now we're even.
Shiori: No, now it's war. And you *points at Tori* You're already on my list kid.
Gale: Nice knowing you guys.
Shiori: There's plenty of room on that list for you.
Matt: Right now we got work to do so let's all play nice and call a truce.
Shiori: Fine, but this is only temporary.
Matt: So is my sanity. Now let's get down to business. *pulls up different angles of security footage* They like to think they have every entrance covered and we always prove them wrong. I'll set off alarms in the west side and lock out the guys at the front.
Tori: And while they're busy trying to find the problem we blind the guards over at the east entrance with a few pepper bombs, knock 'em out and we're in.
Shiori: And how do we get to the prize?
Tori: I was getting to that. There are two ways to get where we need to go. Gale and I will take the direct route through this hallway, Shiori you'll go in this air shaft and attack from stealth.
Shiori: Why am I the one crawling through the vents?
Tori: Think of it as your initiation. It's a bit of a maze so once your in Matt will give directions.
Matt: Just follow my voice and you'll be there in no time.
Shiori: That depends on how well I listen.
Matt: Just don't blame me if you fall into a trap.
Shiori: And should the impossible happen I'll be sure to blame you.
Matt: That makes me feel so special. We all have our parts to play so let's get to it.

Lady Shiori
Demon Mistress

Female Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Shiori on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Gale: Hands in everyone. *stacks fists* Coyotes on 3. 1 2 3 *everyone* Coyotes!
*and with that the gang heads out for fun, mischief and profit. on the way to work Matt tries to get details about Shiori's date.*
Matt: So Princess what did you and your boyfriend do yesterday?
Shiori: Don't call me princess. And no doubt you've already heard how that went but since you're so interested I'll re-tell the story: we took a tour of the city, had a run-in with smart-mouthes teenagers which you saw on the news then he gave me a lovely gift and I came back.
Matt: You were gone an awfully long time.
Shiori: Hey it's a big city.
Tori: He also gave her a kiss.
Shiori: Shut up kid.
Matt: Really? Strange I must have missed that part.
Shiori: You know what I find strange? The fact that you live with 2 women and don't have a girlfriend now that's strange.
Gale: You did not just say that.
Tori: Thanks alot, now I've got that disturbing image in my head. *shivers* I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks.
Matt: I need new friends.
Tori: C'mon you know you'd miss us.
Matt: No I wouldn't. I might actually like the quiet.
Tori: Is that another one of your fantasies?
Matt: Too bad it's not reality. Then I'd be in heaven.
Gale: See what I have to deal with?
Shiori: Hey it could be worse.
Tori: Yeah you and Matt could end up together but just think positive.
Matt: Have I mentioned how much I hate you Tori?
Tori: See that's exactly what I'm talking about. Your problem is your attitude.
Matt: Last time I checked you were my problem.
Tori: I do my best.
Gale: And while they trade insults I'd like to hear what those guys did to get on your bad side.
Shiori: They said something they shouldn't have so I gave them a few bruises.
Gale: Do I dare ask?
Shiori: No, you really don't.
Gale: Thought so.
Tori: So what did we learn from this?
Shiori: That you're a pain in the ass?
Matt: Finally someone agrees with me!
Gale: There's a first time for everything.
Matt: Stop flirting with me. Seriously though what's the lesson of the day.
Tori: Bokyomaru really is her boyfriend.
Shiori: I never said that.
Tori: You didn't say he wasn't either. Deny it all you want but there's something between you two.
Shiori: Not that it's any of your business but why reach for something that isn't there.
Tori: You're just scared. At least give him a chance before you write him off.
Shiori: That's quite a leap of faith.
Gale: Sometimes the risk is worth it.
Shiori: Tag-team, great.
Matt: Welcome to my world Princess. Its easier to say you agree just to get them off your back.
Shiori: I know you guys mean well, but it's not that simple. And I am not scared.
*before the debate can continue, the sound of an approaching motorcycle cuts them off.*
Bokyomaru: Hey Phoenix!
Gale: And speak of the devil. We were just talking about you.
Bokyomaru: Did I miss anything good?
Shiori: Oh nothing much, so what brings you here?

Lady Shiori
Demon Mistress

Female Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Shiori on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Bokyomaru: Robbing banks, blackmailing people, the usual.
Gale: That's my job.
Bokyomaru: Hitting another target today? Just don't bring any more junk.
Gale: How was I supposed to know the thing was fake? It looked real enough to me.
Bokyomaru: And where's Matt and Tori? Did they take the day off?
Shiori: What do you mean? They're right-*sees no sign of them* how do they do that?
Gale: Tricks of the trade. Just stay put, I'll be right back.
*before she can say anything, she runs off*
Shiori: I won't forget this!
Bokyomaru: Is it just me or was that a little weird?
Shiori: I'd say more than a little.
Bokyomaru: Let me guess: they were discussing us and telling you not to be scared and take a chance. Am I right?
Shiori: Pretty much word for word.
Bokyomaru: Thought as much. And your reply was that it wasn't that simple.
Shiori: What are you psychic?
Bokyomaru: Hardly. I just understand your situation, and I agree it's not simple.
Shiori: What do you mean by my 'situation'?
Bokyomaru: You've had to fight for everything you've got, so naturally you don't turn to others.
Shiori: What's wrong with that?
Bokyomaru: I didn't say anything was wrong with it, trust has to be earned, and that takes time. Whether or not I'm allowed the chance to earn it is entirely up to you.
Shiori: You're asking for a lot. Like I said, it's not that simple.
Bokyomaru: *puts a hand on her shoulder* But is anything ever simple or easy? It may be hard, but I think that given time whatever it is between us could be a good thing if we just try.
Shiori: How can you be so sure? What if you're wrong?
Bokyomaru: I can't make any guarantees; all I can ask for is a chance.
Shiori: I've never been much of a gambler...but I will...try. I can't promise any more than that.
Bokyomaru: *gives her shoulder a gentle squeeze and lets go* Thank you.
Shiori: Well, I've got stuff to steal so I'll see you around.
Bokyomaru: Hang on, before you do that, take a look at this. *pulls out picture*
Shiori: What's this? *takes picture*
Bokyomaru: It's the picture Reno took of us. And before you say it I already know I look like I have an attitude.
Shiori: *laughs* I wouldn't have said so, but you kinda do. Just a little bit.
Bokyomaru: Only a little?
Shiori: Ok maybe a lot. If it makes you feel better did you see the news earlier? That picture looked downright evil.
Bokyomaru: That was supposed to be you?
Shiori: Their version of me, it's gonna do wonders for my reputation. Anything else you wanna talk about?
Bokyomaru: Just one more thing: what's your name?
Gale: Shiori! Hurry up!
Shiori: Great timing Gale!
Gale: No problem!
Bokyomaru: So it's Shiori.
Shiori: Shiori Yakuza pleased to make your acquaintance.
Bokyomaru: Likewise.
Gale: SHIORI!!
Shiori: I'M COMING! I better go before they send a search party.
Bokyomaru: No worries. I'll catch you later, and Reno made a copy so you can keep the picture. *drives away*
Shiori: Bye! *putting the picture in her pocket, she hurries to catch up with the others. a few minutes later she spots them hiding around the corner.* Not a word. *Tori starts to say something* From any of you.
Tori: Still think you're grabbing air?
Shiori: Did you not hear me? Drop it kid.
Matt: We're wasting time here, if we don't get moving someone else will beat us to the goods.
Gale: Yeah right, as if anyone could compete with our skill. But I see your point, no goods means no pay.
Matt: Exactly and I got stuff I wanna buy.
Tori: Don't you have enough crap already?
Matt: Its crap I gotta have and you have no room to talk. How many remote-control cars do you have now?
Tori: Hey a girl's gotta have something to play with.
Matt: I thought girls played with dolls.
Tori: Obviously I'm not a girly-girl.
Shiori: So exactly how much do we get paid?
Gale: Depends on what we get. Matt, I think now's a good time to set up.
Matt: Got it. *cutting into an alley, he puts on his headset and powers up his laptop. doing likewise, the others also put on headsets.* Sound check, everyone copy?
Gale: Loud and clear.
Tori: Ditto.
Shiori: What they said.
Matt: Okay, just head through this back alley, past 2 more buildings and you'll come up to a gate. That's the main entrance so skip that one and head to the east side. I'll set a few false alarms to get you started.
Tori: And that's when we use our wily ways to sneak in, grab the loot and go before anyone's the wiser.
Shiori: This should be fun. I can't wait to see what they have for us.

Last edited by Lady Shiori on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lady Shiori
Demon Mistress

Female Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Shiori on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Matt: Spoken like a true thief. You're gonna love this work, I can tell. Now you kids go have fun.
Gale: Don't we always? Back in a bit.
*leaving Matt, the girls casually make their way to their target. following the plan, the bypass the front and head around to the side, spotting several guards on duty.*
Gale: I was hoping for a bigger reception, but I guess they'll have to do. Let's get this party started, Matt if you would?
Matt: I gotcha covered.
*as if on cue, the sound of alarms pierce the air. using the few seconds the guards are distracted, Gale throws 2 pepper bombs at their feet. stunned and coughing, they stumble through the haze completely unaware of the ambush waiting for them.*
Ryota: My eyes!
Tamotsu: *coughs* Don't panic! Radio for reinforcements!
Tori: *appears behind him* If I were you I'd panic. *before he can turn around she makes a quick blow to his head and he slumps to the ground.*
Ryota: Hey! Stop right there! *still wiping his eyes, he pulls out a tazor.*
Tori: Before you hurt yourself, you might want to take the safety off.
Ryota: What? *falling for the bluff, he turns the weapon away from her and she grabs it.*
Tori: Works every time. *with a pull of the trigger he's twitching on the ground* That should keep him quiet for a while. *tosses the gun next to him* Just out of curiosity, why wasn't the new girl helping out?
Shiori: *stands several feet away holding her nose* Because she was trying not to breath that's why.
Gale: Anyway, your entrance is right there *points to grate* so climb in.
Matt: I was nice enough to unlock the door for you, and nice trick with the tazor Tori.
Tori: Simple, yet genius. It never fails. *opens door* See ya on the other side. *she and Gale go inside*
Shiori: Ridiculous. *climbing in, she starts making her way through the shaft.* Alright Matt, which way am I heading?
Matt: Keep going straight and you'll come to an intersection, make a left there.
Shiori: Got it. *coming up to the intersection she starts to turn.*
Matt: Your other left.
Shiori: *turns the other way* I really hope you know what you're doing.
Matt: Don't blame me for your bad sense of direction. And about your boyfriend, if he gives you any trouble let me know an I'll give him  good beating.
Shiori: Am I ever going to hear the end of this?
Gale: Eventually, but until then we'll just torment you.
Shiori: Thanks for the warning.
Matt: Hey Gale, there's a room ahead I want you to check out.
Gale: Got it.
Matt: Tori, you keep heading down that corridor and hit the vault security. I've already started disabling the defenses inside.
Tori: Nice.
Shiori: This I almost too easy. *comes up to a vent* Is this my exit?
Matt Yeah, hang on; it's wired to an alarm. How are you doing Gale?
Gale: I'm in, though I'm not sure what you're looking for in here. *walks around*
Matt: The computer on your right is what I'm looking for. There should be some extra data drives somewhere, get one and start copying the files. When your done I'll corrupt everything.
Gale: On it. *starts copying files*
Shiori: You're good.
Matt: No, I'm the best.
Tori: Stop bragging. I've taken care of my end, but there are still guards inside.
Matt: Princess, the rest are all yours.
Shiori: Watch and learn. *quietly opening the vent, she drops into the room.*
Guard: What the hell? *reaches for weapon*
Shiori: Too slow. *kicking the weapon from his hand, she grabs him and throws him into another guard. not giving the last one a chance to react she hits him with a shockwave and he slumps against the wall.* And that's how you do a sneak attack. *waves at camera*
Matt: New to the game and already think you're the top player.
Shiori: You know it.
Gale: I'm done here, heading to Tori now.
Shiori: And while I'm waiting I'll just take this. *takes statuette* All this trouble for this little thing, is it really worth it?
Tori: Stuff like that sells for quite a bit, and there should also be a hidden compartment somewhere on the pedestal.
Shiori: *feeling around she presses the side and a small compartment opens.* Found it. *rummaging through it she finds a small satchel and takes it out.* Wonder what's in here. *before she can open it a cage comes up through the floor.* Figures, I knew this was too easy. *while she looks for a way out Tori and Gale come in.*
Tori: Well that's not good.
Gale: Hey Matt I thought you disabled everything.
Matt: I did.
Shiori: You must have missed one hack-boy.
Matt: You probably triggered it when you opened that hidden compartment, hang on I'll override it.
Shiori: For the record, I blame you for this.
Matt: Of course you do. Just sit tight and...uh-oh.
Gale: What do you mean uh-oh?

Last edited by Lady Shiori on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lady Shiori
Demon Mistress

Female Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Shiori on Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:16 pm

Matt: 2 things: first there's a group of people heading towards you, I'm doing my best to stall them.
Shiori: Wonderful. And what's the second thing? *before he can answer an electro-magnetic field activates. feeling as though her blood is on fire she screams and wraps her arms around herself.* AHHHHHH!!
Tori: Shut it down! Matt shut it down!
Matt: I'm trying! What do you think I'm doing ordering a pizza?
Tori: Try harder!
Gale: Not to rush you but we've got company! *as the guards come into view she throws a smoke bomb* Tori help me hold them off!
*as the gunfire erupts, Matt frantically tries to shut down the field. hearing her heart thunder in her ears, a deadly bloodlust begins to consume Shiori: she is turning into a full-fledged demon.*
Tori: We can't keep this up forever! *fires an energy ball*
Matt: I'm working on it! It's not like checking my email here! *finally the field is disabled* Got it!
Gale: It's about time! *throws a pepper bomb* Let's get outta here before something... *Shiori's claws tear into her shoulder, staggering her. blood running down her arm she puts a hand over the wound and stares at her in shock.* Shiori what are you... *Shiori lunges to attack*
Tori: Move! *throwing herself at Gale she knock her out of the way, getting hit in the side in the process.* Something's wrong with her!
Gale: You think?
*suddenly a guard comes in*
Guard: *draws weapon* Nowhere to hide now.
Tori: No! Get out of here!
*the warning comes too late, as Shiori without hesitation kills him. wanting more prey, she makes her way into the corridor, killing everyone in her way.*
Gale: We've got to stop her! *helps Tori stand*
Tori: *grimacing in pain, she leans against the wall* How are we gonna do that?
Gale: I don't know I'll figure something out! Matt, tell me where she's going!
Matt: She's taken out most of the guards, even with all their bullets, now it looks like she's headed for the main security room. If she gets in there...
Gale: Do whatever you can to keep them in there! *picking up the satchel and statuette she gives them to Tori* Find a way out and try to get to Matt.
Tori: Not a chance, I'm coming.
Gale: Whatever, just keep up. *moving as fast as they can, they try not to look at all the dead*
Tori: My God, all these people...
Gale: There's nothing we can do for them now, just focus on getting to Shiori.
Tori: And then what? What can we possibly do to stop this...this carnage?
Gale: Matt, can you try talking with her?
Matt: I can't, that magnetic field jammed her communicator, and she can't hear me.
Gale: Damn it. Any ideas?
Matt: Just one; slug her with everything you've got. If that doesn't work, start praying.
Tori: Not helping.
Gale: There she is!
*10 feet ahead of them, a terrified guard is trying to back away from a blood-covered Shiori.*
Guard: *backs into wall* No...please...
*ignoring his pleas, she buries her hand deep in his chest.*
Tori: Stop it... *runs toward her* Shiori... STOP IT!! *mustering all her strength, she slams her fist into her head and knocks her to the floor.*
Gale: *kneels next to Shiori* I really hope that worked.
Shiori: *groaning, she sits up* What... *sees blood-soaked hands*Oh no... not again, please... *looking around, she sees the full extent of what she'd done.* No, no...
Gale: We'll talk later; right now we need to get outta here.
Matt: Looks like you knocked some sense into her. Tell her I said welcome back.
Gale: Matt says welcome back.
Shiori: *pushes Gale away* Get away from me! *throwing off her fried headset, she scrambles to her feet and tries to run.*
Tori: Shiori! *tries to grab her arm*
Shiori: Don't touch me! *not wanting to cause more harm, she blasts through the wall and stumbles outside.* I'm sorry! *soaring into the air, she tries to put as much distance between them as she can.*
Tori: *runs out holding her side* Shiori! Wait! *doesn't see any sign of her* She's gone...what are gonna do?
Gale: We're gonna find he that's what. Matt, head over to Reno's and let him know what's going on; get him and Bokyomaru to keep an eye out. We'll meet you at home. *taking Tori by the wrist, she starts running through the back alleys.*
Matt: I already called him; he said he'll help any way he can.
Gale: Good.
Tori: I want to help too!
Gale: You can help by doing what I say. It doesn't help anyone if we're strolling around bleeding, so we need to go home and patch ourselves up.
Tori: But...
Matt: Don't argue with your elders squirt, she's right and you know it. The best way to solve a problem is with a clear head. Besides, that's where she might be right now.
Tori: And if she's not?
Matt: Like she said, we'll find her. Don't worry.
Tori: I worry. Maybe you didn't notice but she was extremely upset.

Lady Shiori
Demon Mistress

Female Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Shiori on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:23 pm

*truer words were never spoken, as Shiori keeps speeding through the sky, not caring where she's going. as night begins to fall she reluctantly hits the ground and looks for a spring or river to wash. finding a small spring, she discards her bloody clothes and steps in.*
Shiori: What happened to me? *grasps her pendant like a lifeline* All those people...even Gale and Tori...it's a miracle I didn't kill them too. *taking a deep breath, she dives deep into the water, perhaps as much to wash the blood from her soul as well as her body, even though she knows nothing can erase what she'd done.* will it ever end? just once I want to be able to meet new people, see new places without someone getting hurt...or worse. is that really too much to ask? *swimming back to the surface, she steps out of the water. glancing at her bloody clothes, the full extent of her crime hits her. crying, she collapses to the ground.* I'm sorry...I'm so sorry... *sobs racking her body, she takes out the blood-stained picture, burns the clothes and transmutes others.* I hate this. I want my mother back... I wanna go home... *crying until she's exhausted, she crawls into the small hollow of a tree and falls asleep.*
The next day with still no sign of her, a frustrated Bokyomaru drives around the city hoping for anything that will lead him to Shiori.
Bokyomaru: come on, where did you go? *after searching for hours, he decides to check 1 more place. driving to Lake Twilight, he jumps off his bike and runs to the clearing.* Please be there. *other than the sound of the local wildlife, everything is silent. coming up to the clearing, he looks around: she's not there.* Damn it. * cellphone rings. he ignores it.* I'm not giving up. *phone rings again, he flips it open* What?
Reno: You're supposed to say hello.
Bokyomaru: Depends on who's calling. Now what did you want?
Reno: I want you to get your ass back here.
Bokyomaru: Forget it. I haven't found her, and I'm not gonna stop looking until I do. *thunder sounds overhead*
Reno: Yes, you are. There's a storm coming in if you hadn't noticed, and you're not driving your bike around in it.
Bokyomaru: I'm also not gonna leave her in it. *rain starts to fall* I'll come home when I feel like it.
Reno: Wrong, you'll come home now. You're not gonna find her waltzing around in the rain so I say again: you and your bike need to get home now. There's nothing more you can do today and I doubt catching a cold will help.
Bokyomaru: So you're saying I should just give up?
Reno: Not at all, I just expect you to use your brain. Gale and Tori are here, so maybe if we all put our heads together we might think of something that could point us to our lost Shiori. So start driving, because if you make me come out there to get you I swear it's gonna be high school all over again and I'm gonna kick your damn ass.
Bokyomaru: Whatever. *hanging up, he grudgingly goes back to his bike and starts driving. rain pelting his face, he hopes wherever she is, she's safe. pulling up to the bar, he parks and walks in.*
Reno: How's the weather?
Bokyomaru: Don't start with me. *going to the back, he grabs a towel and starts drying his head off. hearing someone come in, he turns and sees Tori, not surprisingly, she's been crying.* Hey. How are you holding up?
Tori: I don't know what's worse, trying to wait out a storm or sitting here knowing she's out there in it.
Bokyomaru: She's not. I know she'll have found shelter somewhere.
Tori: Just not here. What if we don't find her? What if she never comes back?
Bokyomaru: Don't even think that. We'll find her, I swear we will.
Tori: I hope so... *goes back out*
Bokyomaru: Me too. *throwing the damp towel on a chair, he follows Tori to their table and grabs a seat, noticing Matt isn't there.* Isn't Matt coming?
Gale: No, he's working.
Bokyomaru: Working? Working on what?
Gale: On every surveillance camera he can get. With any luck, he might get a glimpse of Shiori somewhere.
Tori: Don't know why he's even bothering; we already searched every part of this city she's not here.
Bokyomaru: I think Tori's right, we're probably not gonna find her anywhere around here.
Gale: Then what do you suggest?
Bokyomaru: I don't know alright?
Reno: May I cut in here? If you don't mind me asking, what exactly happened that made her run?
Tori: I thought Matt told you.
Reno: He was a little vague, just said Shiori's gone and keep an eye out.
Gale: We were doing what we do, when she got stuck.
Bokyomaru: Stuck how?
Tori: She got caught in a cage, some kind of defense mechanism. Matt was working on overriding it when an electro-magnetic field came up. Then she started screaming bloody murder.
Gale: After he finally got it shut down, she...
Reno: Don't keep us in suspense, what is it?
Gale: She attacked, tore into my shoulder. Didn't take 5 seconds before she came at me again.
Tori: That's when I tackled you out of the way.
Gale: And got hit in the side.
Bokyomaru: Wait a minute. You're saying she attacked both of you?
Gale: Don't believe me? See for yourself. *pulling down the shoulder of her shirt, she shows her bandaged shoulder.* I hate to say it, but she acted like she was gonna kill us. *pulls her shirt back up*
Tori: It wasn't her fault!
Reno: What do you mean?
Tori: She wasn't herself. It was like she wasn't a half-demon anymore, but a full-fledged demon.
Reno: Really... *looks thoughtful*
Bokyomaru: I've seen that look before, what are you thinking?
Reno: Just a theory I have. Please continue.
Gale: An idiot guard came in, Tori tried to warn him but she killed him. Then she went out and killed everyone else in her way.
Bokyomaru: Everyone? She killed all of them?
Gale: Most of them, Matt was able to lock in those left. Now that I think about it I wonder if they're still in there, anyway then Tori slugged her and she snapped out of it.
Tori: And then she freaked out, pushed us away and ran. That's pretty much all we know.
Reno: Ok you said all this happened after she was exposed to that magnetic field right?
Gale: Yeah, that's what we said.
Bokyomaru: What are you getting at?
Reno: Here's my theory: Shiori's a half-demon right?
Tori: And your point is?
Reno: My point is that magnetic field acted as an amplifier to her demonic nature, making her go all-demon.
Bokyomaru: That's fascinating, but how does that help us find her?
Reno: It doesn't.
Bokyomaru: The what's the point? *stands* I can't take this anymore. *heads for the door*
Reno: Where do you think you're going?
Bokyomaru: Where do you think? I'm going back out there.
Reno: *grabs him by the arm* Like hell you are.
Bokyomaru: *pushes Reno back* I'd like to see you stop me.
Reno: Don't push your luck kid. You haven't won a fight against me yet and you won't now.
Bokyomaru: Times change old man.
Tori: *crying, she jumps up* STOP IT!!
Gale: Tori...
Tori: Don't you think we want to find her just as much as you do?
Gale: *puts her arms around Tori* Of course he does, it's alright; we're all on edge right now. *looks at Reno* Maybe we should pick this up tomorrow.
Reno: Agreed. That goes for you too. *points at Bokyomaru* And if you take one step towards that door...
Bokyomaru: What are you gonna do? Ground me to my room? *heads for the door*
Reno: No. But I will do this. * grabbing a chair, he hurls it at Bokyomaru's legs and knocks him to the floor*
Gale: Nice shot.
Reno: Oh did you fall down? Let me help you up. *dragging him to his feet he holds him by the jacket and throws him on a table* You wanna try again?
Bokyomaru: *glares* Fine, we'll do this your way. Now get off me.
Reno: Good boy. *lets him up* Let this be a learning experience.
Gale: Now that's what I call tough love. Guess we'll see you tomorrow, hopefully with good news. *leading Tori by the shoulders, they leave.*
Bokyomaru: *straightening his jacket, he goes to the bar and grabs a bottle of rum.* You're an ass.
Reno: *puts a glass in front of Bokyomaru* I love you too little brother. And try to save some for our customers.
Bokyomaru: *pours himself a drink* Leave me alone.
Reno: You can get pissed off all you want, but in the end you know I'm right. * as customers start to come in, he leaves him to his drinking.*
Bokyomaru: Says you.

Lady Shiori
Demon Mistress

Female Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Shiori on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:09 pm

For 3 days Shiori remains hidden, scared to face her friends, wondering if they hate her for what she did. Staring at her reflection in the water, she tries to fight the doubt in her heart.
Shiori: I just don’t know… so what if I find Wolf, what then? there’s no home for me to go back to. *closing her eyes, she grasps her pendant. after a few minutes she makes up her mind.* To hell with this * slaps the water* I’m going back. * taking a running jump into the air, she flies as fast as she can, trying not to lose her nerve. As the city barely comes into view, she stops in midair.* What am I doing? *changing direction, she goes to only place she felt peace: Lake Twilight. standing at the water’s edge, the geyser starting to erupt, she hopes she didn’t make a mistake coming back. Suddenly she hears a familiar voice behind her…*
Bokyomaru: Shiori?
Shiori: *slowly turns* That’s my name…
Bokyomaru: *relieved and angry, he grabs her and pulls her into a tight hug* 3 days… for 3 days you had me looking everywhere for you. You have any idea the horror stories that were playing in my head?
Shiori: *fights back tears* Well you found me. I’m sorry, I just…after what happened… I didn't know where else to go.
Bokyomaru: Yeah, I heard about that.
Shiori: *hating herself, she lets the tears fall* Why couldn't I stop … all those people… so much blood…
Bokyomaru: *holding her close he lets her cry* It’s alright Phoenix. I’m here for you.
Shiori: *after a few minutes, she finally gets a hold of herself* Sorry, I didn't mean to get all weepy.
Bokyomaru: *holding her at arm’s length, he wipes away her tears* That’s what I’m here for babe.
Shiori: *smiles* Babe?
Bokyomaru: Thought I’d give it a try. No good?
Shiori: *shakes her head* Let’s stick with Phoenix, sounds cooler.
Bokyomaru: At least I made you smile. I mean it though, I’m here anytime you need me and so are your friends.
Shiori: Wasn't sure I had any. Are Gale and Tori ok?
Bokyomaru: They’re still alive though I think at the moment they’re more worried about you. *offers his hand* Maybe we should tell them to call off the search.
Shiori: *takes his hand* Maybe we should.*still holding hands, they walk to his bike and start the drive back. halfway there, her stomach growls.*
Bokyomaru: Judging by the sound of your stomach I take it you’re hungry?
Shiori: I’m starving.
Bokyomaru: Good thing you have an active lifestyle.
Shiori: Did you just call me fat?
Bokyomaru: I didn't say that.
Shiori: And if you’re smart you never will.
Bokyomaru: Women. Why are they all so touchy about that?
Shiori: Way of the world. Now are we gonna get some chow or what?
Bokyomaru: Not yet. First we’re gonna talk about your vanishing act.
Shiori: Figures. I don’t suppose an apology would make up for that.
Bokyomaru: Not even close. And I’m sure the others have a few words for you too.
Shiori: Great.*pulling up to the bar, they park and start to head inside. Still nervous about facing her friends, she stops dead in her tracks.*
Bokyomaru: What?
Shiori: Just wondering if I’m making a mistake. After what they saw, what I did, they must hate my guts.
Bokyomaru: No, they don’t.
Shiori: And why not? Why should they be so forgiving?
Bokyomaru: Maybe you could ask them.
Shiori: Huh?
Tori: *tackles her to the ground* I've got her!
Gale: She’s got her!
Shiori: *tries to push Tori off* Mind getting off me?
Matt: We've been so worried about you. What were you thinking?
Shiori: Calm down I’m fine. Look at me I’m fine.
Tori: You hear that? She’s fine, that’s good ‘cause I was wondering *grabs Shiori’s neck* how could you do this to us Shiori!? We’re supposed to be your friends!
Shiori: What’s the big deal? I’m back aren’t I?
Tori: Are you kidding me? How can you act like nothing happened?
Shiori: A little help here.
Matt: Don’t look at me Princess; you’re on your own.
Gale:*pulls Tori off* I for one am just glad we found you.
Bokyomaru: *helps Shiori up* Technically I’m the one who found her.
Shiori: For what it’s worth I’m sorry I worried everyone.
Tori: You’re a complete jerk! *hitting Shiori in the stomach, she goes inside.*
Shiori: *holds her stomach* Ok, I deserved that.
Matt: Good, then you deserve this too. *punches her jaw* And don’t think you’re off the hook yet. There are 5 words I wanna hear from you.
Gale: Count ‘em down: *say with Matt* I’ll never do that again.
Bokyomaru: She said she was sorry, cut her some slack.
Matt: You’re too easy on her.
Bokyomaru: Of course, I’m her boyfriend. I’m supposed to be supportive.
Matt: You’re a little too supportive if you ask me.
Bokyomaru: We didn't ask you.
Shiori: If we’re all done talking about this can we please get some food? *stomach growls* Before I pass out from hunger?
Gale: How can you eat so much? Don’t you worry you’ll gain weight?
Shiori: Nah, I can eat whatever I want and never gain a pound.
Gale: That is so not fair.
Shiori: What did I say?
Gale: Never mind. *goes inside*
Matt: And now that the crisis is over, I’m gonna go drink till I can’t see straight. You 2 coming or what?
Shiori: Or what?
Bokyomaru: We’re with you Matt. Could you give us a minute?
Matt: Fine. And Princess, if you even think about pulling a stunt like that again I will personally hunt you down and turn you in for the bounty.
Shiori: Oh that’s intimidating. Is that the best threat you could come up with?
Matt: Or Doragon could accidentally get loose again.
Shiori: Or you could accidentally end up in the hospital. I’m just saying.
Matt: And now that I've said my piece, there’s a bottle of Jack Daniel’s with my name on it. *going inside, the 2 are left alone.*
Bokyomaru: I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.
Shiori: Shut up.
Bokyomaru: C’mon, admit it. You were just being paranoid.
Shiori: And for good reason. Say what you will, I’m still not convinced.
Bokyomaru: Let’s recap the past 3 days: Matt nearly went blind staring at computer screens, Gale drove around scouring every inch of this city and Tori was afraid you might never come back. Isn't that proof enough?
Shiori: Not to me it isn't. Sorry but when you’re born a half-breed it puts a lot of suspicion in your head.
Bokyomaru: Is the thought of trust truly so alien to you?
Shiori: In my entire life, I've only trusted 2 people and they’re both dead but…
Bokyomaru: But?
Shiori: I made a promise. I said I would try to change, and if nothing else I’m a girl of my word.

Lady Shiori
Demon Mistress

Female Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Shiori on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:30 pm

Bokyomaru: Determined, I like that. If I may ask, do you trust me?
Shiori: Not completely, no offense.
Bokyomaru: None taken. We both knew this wouldn’t be easy, and at least we’re making progress. *holds out his hand* There’s no rush; we have all the time in the world.
Shiori: *smiling, she takes his hand* Yeah, we do.
Reno: How romantic! All that’s missing is flowers and a box of chocolates!
*startled, they turn to see Reno standing in the doorway*
Bokyomaru: How long were you listening?
Reno: Somewhere between told you so and all the time in the world. Welcome back little sister.
Shiori: Little sister?
Reno: Yeah, you’re dating my baby brother so that makes you my dear little sister.
Shiori: You’re not very subtle are you?
Reno: Nope. Never have been, never will be.
Bokyomaru: You also have no respect for personal space. Don’t you know it’s rude to eavesdrop on people?
Reno: You’re standing in my parking lot, so you’re not in personal space. And another thing, you’re late for work. Again.
Shiori: I didn’t know you worked here.
Reno: Yeah, when he bothers to show up. It’s a wonder I haven’t fired him by now.
Bokyomaru: If you did that you wouldn't have anyone to do your dirty work for you.
Reno: True, no one wants to be the grunt. Besides you anyway.
Shiori: Do you have a job opening by any chance?
Reno: Weren’t you working as a thief?
Shiori: I think it would be best if I took a break from that line of work, at least for a little while.
Bokyomaru: I see you’re worried it’ll happen again. It wasn’t your fault; you didn’t know what you were doing.
Shiori: No, actually I think I did.
Reno: Why don’t we continue this heart-to-heart chat inside?
*stepping past Reno, they grab seats at the bar.*
Shiori: I’m still hungry by the way. Is someone gonna feed me?
Bokyomaru: We’re not done talking yet.
Shiori: How about a compromise, you talk and I’ll eat.
Bokyomaru: How is that a compromise?
Shiori: Simple, I get food in my belly and you say something to cheer me up. It’s a win both ways.
Bokyomaru: Then let me start by repeating your advice: don’t blame yourself.
Shiori: If you recall I said don’t blame yourself for what others do. This is different.
Bokyomaru: No it’s not, to borrow a line from Reno same song different music.
Shiori: Yes the cries of death made a lovely tune to dance to.
Reno: She’s a stubborn one. *sets a plate on front of her* Take it from someone who knows, namely him, you can beat yourself up as much as you want but when all’s said and done you have to put it behind you and look ahead.
Shiori: Put it behind me huh? *starts eating* And what about all the ghosts following me?
Bokyomaru: You shouldn’t talk with your mouth full.
Shiori: Don’t care. *clearing the plate, she holds it out* More please.
Reno: *takes the plate* Coming right up. And correct me if I’m wrong but I seem to be sensing a dark aura coming from over there. *points in Tori’s direction* Wow, she looks mad.
Bokyomaru: And I don’t blame her.
Shiori: The kid can glare at me all she wants, I’m not turning around. I said I was sorry what more does she want?
Reno: You should duck.
Shiori: What for? *an empty bottle hits the back of her head*
Matt: 10 points!
Tori: You’re still a jerk!
Shiori: Give it a rest already! *dodges another bottle* Next person to throw something is gonna get their arms broken!
Reno: Just 1 happy family complete with all the drama. *walks off to deal with customers*
Bokyomaru: Amen to that. *takes a drink*
Shiori: Let me borrow these. * grabs 2 small trays*
Bokyomaru: What are you gonna do with those?
Shiori: I’m gonna play Frisbee, zoom! *with a flick of the wrist it spins through the air and catches Matt in the forehead.*
Matt: Hey who Frisbee’d me in the face?
Shiori: A ninja did it.
Matt: What ninja? I didn’t see any ninja.
Shiori: Then what’s that behind you? *when he turns to look behind him she throws the other tray and hits the back of his head, knocking him out of his chair.* so gullible. That’s 30 points for me and I win.
Gale: Oh yeah? *lights a firecracker* Think fast *throws it*
Shiori: Whoa! *jumps behind the bar* Oh it’s on now.
Reno: No bar fights in my place!
Shiori: They started it.
Reno: And I finished it, now make yourself useful while your back there and pour 3 shots of tequila.
Shiori: Do I get paid?
Reno: Only if you get some work done.
Shiori: Sounds like a deal. This isn't over by the way, this is just round 1.
Gale: Which you lost.
Shiori: I didn’t lose anything it was a draw and shouldn't someone help Matt off the floor?
Tori: Maybe we would if that’s where he was.
Shiori: Where is he?
Gale: Hiding under the table.
Matt: Shhh! Don’t give me away!
Bokyomaru: Watch out for those ninjas Matt, they’re everywhere.
Matt: You’re telling me. They already got me twice but I’m ready for ‘em this time.
Tori: And I’m sure no one will see you coming.
Matt: That’s my plan.
Gale: Your planning abilities put us all to shame, here have another drink. *passes a beer under the table*
Shiori: Don’t you think he’s had too much already?
Matt: Believe me Princess I didn't get where I am today worrying what I’ll feel like tomorrow. *as if to prove a point he downs the whole bottle.*
Shiori: Now there’s a philosophy to live by. *pours 3 shots* Hey boss where am I going with these?
Reno: Left-hand side, 4th table.
Shiori: Gotcha. *putting the shots on a tray, she takes them to the waiting customers.* Here’s your shots. *puts them on the table* Enjoy. *goes back to the bar*
Bokyomaru: Getting back to our talk, you need to cut yourself some slack. What happened wasn’t your fault.
Shiori: Not my fault? After I slaughtered people, literally tore their throats out, how can you sit there and say ‘it wasn’t your fault’? I can still smell the blood on me.
Bokyomaru: Reno’s theory is that the magnetic field made your demon side stronger than usual, so it was just one of those unfortunate cause-and-effect things that we can’t control.
Shiori: You wanna hear about no control? Let me tell you, after emptying their gun clips did nothing to even slow me down, 1 tried pleading for his life. I saw the desperation in his eyes, heard the fear in his voice as he said please and still I killed him.
Bokyomaru: And is kicking yourself helping? You’re doing exactly what you lectured me on, getting yourself stuck in the past and that only makes it worse.
Shiori: What else can I do? People around me end up either hurt or dead.
Reno: If I may share my wisdom.
Bokyomaru: Yes, what can you tell us O Old and Wise One?
Reno: Ignoring the smart-ass, you should stop looking behind you and start looking in front of you.
Shiori: That’s what I've been trying to do! It’s just hard. Like I said, I got a lot of suspicion in me.
Bokyomaru: That’s debatable.
Shiori: What’s that supposed to mean?
Bokyomaru: You had a bad moment, panicked and ran. The fact that you came back at all is proof the wall’s starting to crack.
Reno: Can’t believe I’m saying this, but he’s actually right for once.
Bokyomaru: Wait, could you repeat that? I thought I heard you say I was right.
Reno: And I’ll never say it again so don’t get your hopes up.
Bokyomaru: Would it really kill you to give me a compliment with your whole heart?
Reno: You know it just might, so rather than risk it I think I’m gonna stick with being a loving jack-ass.
Bokyomaru: How do you call throwing a chair at your own brother loving?
Shiori: Why did he throw a chair at you?
Reno: He didn’t mention that I take it? Here’s what happened he’s out on his bike burning gas looking for you when a storm comes in so I call and tell him to get his ass home, which he does.
Shiori: And he didn’t put up a fight?
Reno: I had to threaten him. So while the gang’s here trying to make a game plan guess who strolls in dripping wet.
Bokyomaru: Like I can control the weather.
Reno: Not the point, shut up. Anyway after I give my magnet theory he has the genius idea of going back out, in a thunderstorm no less. I tell him forget it and stay put but does he listen? No, he thinks he’s walking out the door so I grab a chair and nailed him.
Shiori: Ouch, and I thought I was mean.
Bokyomaru: He’s just pure evil.
Reno: And proud of it.
Shiori: Ok I get where you’re both coming from, guess I just gotta do what I gotta do.
Bokyomaru: So are you feeling better now?
Shiori: A little, maybe it’s good to vent now and then just don’t always expect me to whine about my troubles I have to keep up my scary reputation. Now if you’re both done playing shrink there’s 1 last problem.
Bokyomaru: And what’s that?
Shiori: There should be more food here, I don’t see it. Hey barkeep! Service please!
Reno: Get back to work please!
Shiori: Oh come on, can’t you see I’m skin and bones here? Show a little charity.
Reno: Sorry to break your heart honey but the charitable brother is the one sitting on his lazy ass. I’m the good-looking one.
Bokyomaru: Is that so? Then why don’t I see your girlfriend anywhere and before you even think it keep your hands off mine.
Reno: Is that a threat or a challenge?
Shiori: Not this again, you guys aren't gonna do the whole ‘compete for the girl’ thing again are you? I thought we were past that.
Reno: Don’t worry it’s all friendly but I’ll make you a deal, I won’t ask any more questions if you tell me what he’s got that I don’t got.
Shiori: He’s got a bad-ass girlfriend. That’s something you don’t have.
Reno: Touché my lady.
Shiori: Another thing he’s got going for him is he’s not nosy, unlike some other people I know.
Bokyomaru: *smiles* I’m also devilishly charming.
Reno: Nosy? I like to think of myself as curious.
Shiori: I'm sure there's a cat somewhere that will tell you that's not a good thing. In other words, and I mean this in a very caring way, mind your own business.
Reno: Wow, not only is there a wall but barbed wire too. Better get your hardhat and chisel you've got your work cut out for you.
Shiori: I do not understand you.
Reno: Most people have given up trying to understand me. So since you first showed up Bokyomaru’s more of an optimist, Gale’s rag-tag group has a new member, I got another person to give a paycheck to and you 2 are exclusive. Does that about cover everything?
Bokyomaru & Shiori: More or less.
Reno: Then back to business, you *points to Bokyomaru* go clear some tables and you *points to Shiori* go see what the people at the end of the bar want. This place doesn't run itself you know.
Bokyomaru: *taking a final drink, he gets up* Can I get a raise?
Reno: Not in this lifetime.
Bokyomaru: Still a cheapskate, go figure. *walks off*
Reno: Now that I think of it, I’m running low on extra cash so maybe I’ll sell that bike of his.
Bokyomaru: Touch my bike and you’re dead!
Shiori: Is that what you’d call a gear-head?
Reno: Yup. And there was this 1 time I stole his bike and hid it, you should’ve seen how pissed off he was.
Shiori: Yeah I can’t imagine he was too thrilled.
Reno: It gets better, when he came stalking in demanding to know where it was I looked him right in the eye and told him I had bad news and good news, the bad news I sold the bike the good news I got 2 grand out of it. Now try to picture his reaction.

Lady Shiori
Demon Mistress

Female Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Shiori on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:36 pm

Shiori: If I had to guess, wrath of God. Am I right?
Bokyomaru: Right on. He’s lucky I didn’t bury him and dance on his grave.
Reno: That is just hurtful. Can you hear my heart breaking?
Bokyomaru: You don’t have a heart.
Reno: I would say the same about you but that’s no longer the case thanks to her. And if you ever need some friendly advice I’m always happy to lend my expertise.
Shiori: Thanks but I think we’re good making it up as we go.
Bokyomaru: That’s my girl.
Reno: Suit yourself. FYI, if you ever get tired of the surly brother the fun brother’s free just putting it out there.
Shiori: You have no shame.
Reno: And that’s the secret of my success. Now both of you cut the chit-chat and pick up the pace you’re not getting paid to look pretty.
Shiori: Should I try scary instead? I’m good at that.
Reno: I have no doubt. Sadly I must ask that you play nice.
Shiori: I guarantee nothing.
Customer: Hey lady!
Shiori: The name’s Phoenix not lady and what do you want?
Customer: What do you think? I want this empty shot glass to be not so empty, Captain Morgan Spiced Rum if you don’t mind.
Shiori: Oh sure, *gets bottle* but would you mind using some manners first?
Customer: Please oh please I would be eternally grateful if you would honor me with a refill.
Shiori: Laying it on a little thick aren’t you.
Customer: Hello dying of thirst here. Was that manners enough or should I add a bow?
Shiori: No thanks. *refills drink and puts back bottle* Have fun getting wasted I hear the hangovers are the best part.

Lady Shiori
Demon Mistress

Female Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top