An actual fanfic!!! OMG! yaoi!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An actual fanfic!!! OMG! yaoi!

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:08 pm

i know i know i never finish.... *sigh* im sorry ok! im sorry... TT.TT

This is soon to be started, im just posting this right now because i dont wanna' forget about it. Enjoy~~~... once i post it... *looks away then runs away at full speed*
expectant fangirl: ...she got away *glares*
normal straight guy: *whispers* thank god...
expectant(now angry) fangirl: *looks murderous* what was that.
normal stright guy: *is scared* nothing! nothing at all! i am upset she ran away as well. *thinks* fangirls are scary...

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 376

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An actual fanfic!!! OMG! yaoi!

Post by Momo Neko on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:34 pm

*i walk into the room with the expectant(now angry)fangirl and normal straight guy*

Me(aka:Momo):hey whats up?^^*the room goes silent then the angry fangirl turns on me*

angry fangirl:you're one of her friends right?!!!!!!

Me:*ish scared to death* Aaayyyyyyaaaaaaaa~~~~~~*hides in a corner*

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:50 am

*slowly slinks into the room as a black wolf, sees the fan girl, then the strait guy, backs up and bumps into the wall, whimpers and tries to silenlty sneak back out tail swaying the door close*

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Me:Luna~~~~DX don't leave meh~~TT^TT *is squished into the corner*

Angry fangirl:what did you say?!?! are you going to lead me to Aya or not?!!!!!!!

Me:*shrinks into the corner more*TT^TT

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:00 pm

i shal sate the angry fangirl... in my next post. this is not going to be of the characters from sex pistols just similar themes. like male pregnancy ;P *saves momo*

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:03 pm

tobe honest i kinda forgot about this epic story to
be. it will happen tonight this i swear, on my pride as a queen and fangirl of yaoi

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:24 pm

And it begins... sorry I didn't do it last night, like i promised. TT.TT i am so ashamed. :{ enjoy~~ and please excuse any mistakes. If this is a commonly liked story please notify me so as to that i am inspired to continue writing, unlike my previous stories.

Prologue:
Do you know how to react when you are just introduced to a world you knew nothing of. I know how a normal person would react. They would deny it to the very core of their being, "This can't be" they would say, "there must be a logical explination". But what if there wan't an explination and the only way for you to know about yourself and your past as well as your future would be to delve into this world that you know can't possibly be true. What if delving in this would provided you with the only way you could find someone who you truly belonged with vita compare is what they are called in this world. Your soul mate, the one you can't live without. And i met my Vita compare before i even knew of the world that i belonged to. And what's worse... my mate was a man...

Hope you enjoyed this short prologue~~~ This is a story i created especially for you guys, the animeguru goers! Have fun and please post comments on it.

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:10 am

Ch.1
The life I live is all I know. So why would I ever think that it could or would be different. If only my parents hadn't died, then maybe I wouldn't have had to go through this...
I walked in the streets of Shinjuku at night. Dangerous but I'm oblivious to the danger. I have always been a person with their head in the clouds. I don't pay attention to much and am oblivious to pretty much everything. I stumble a bit amd struggle to regain my footing, the obliviousness contributes to my clumsiness. I am doing something I shouldn't be doing... I go into the dark alleyway and don't notice that I'm being followed. I meet the grungy hooded man in the alley.
"Hey, you got it?" I ask. I know this man. Have done deals with him before.
"You got the money?" Je asks, greed lacing his scratchy voice. I didn't notice that the same tone laced my voice as well.
"Here." I hand him a hundred dollars and get my millogram of pot. A bit expensive but its the good kind-
"Put your hands where I gan see thim!" Yealls an unexpected third party. Chaos. The dealer freaks and gerts tackled. I'm cuffed and I hear the miranda rights being recited to me. I'm taking a ride in a cop car and am now sitting behind bars. How did this happen, I think. Oh yeah, I was buying pot... This sucks. Jane's gonna' kill my ass...

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:43 pm

thanks for saving meh Aya and great Yaoi story~;D

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Good start to a story. Keep it up. Smile

KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo
Golden Tickets : 1725

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:58 pm

<.< you like yaoi Kazy?

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Momo Neko wrote:<.< you like yaoi Kazy?

No, not really. I was just giving a kind comment about her style of writing for the story. Smile

KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:10 pm

oh ok~ Very Happy

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Thanks so much guys. Imma force myself on the computer and write more. Ill try to post a story kazy'll like. Like my grim reaper story Very Happy

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:21 pm

*ears twitch* Did I hear...grim reaper?
That sounds like it would be cool. Smile

Just don't pressure yourself too much for our sake if it's going to get in the way of writing your own stories.

KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:58 pm

naw, i had started the story a long time ago and recently put it apon my self to continue writing it. Smile i just posted the prologue

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:36 pm

:p

Last edited by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accidentally posted it twice)

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Dont you all love me? Im doing a prison scene ;P or am i? mwaaaaahahaaaa! you will just have to see. Ch.2 aaannnnddd ACTION!

Ch.2
As i sit in the back of the cop car i glare at the floor. Jane isn't gonna be happy about having to bail me out again... I lift my head and stare at the dealer snoring beside me. He must be arrested so often that is comforts him enough to fall asleep? Or he's just that high... and i still didn't get my money's worth, and still didn't get my money back! Stupid cops. I turn my attention to the uniformed man driving the converted cab.
"You takin' me downtown, Copper?" i say to agitate him. He just ignores me. I glare. I can't see his face and am bored. I thought i'd at least get to irritate him a little, harmless entertainment. But no, he's gonna have a bug up his ass. Fine then! I glare out the window, wishing so badly that i could roll a blunt and take a long draw. The sirens aren't on and i listen to the hum of the engine. I look at my nails... short, but healthy. My clothes are dirty and baggy, kinda grungy looking. I look like what i am, a pot head. With unwashed white hair with the strange black tips that i always had naturally. My skin was surprisingly unblemished dispite my obvious hate of water. I've always hated it, with a passion and Jane didn't make me bathe so i didn't, my skin was always smooth and pail, i hated it almost as much as i hated water. No matter how much i tried to tan i just burned and returned to being pale after i healed. I played with a strand of my hair, twisting a black tip inbetween my forefinger and thumb. It was a habit i picked up somehow and i tended to do it when i needed to calm down. With some pot. The car came to a stop and the cop left without a word. I thought he was going to come around to let us out but i remained handcuffed in the car with a dealer. I sniffed the air. Weird, it smells so bland now. I didn't notice it before but there was a sweet scent in the air earlier, not like pot, but... it's hard to explain... Maybe a feild of flowers or the air right after it rains, natural and... Gah! What the. I felt very uncomfortable. I squirmed in my baggy pants (thank the lord for their bagginess) to cover an unwanted reaction. Perfect! Hidden. The door opened and a different cop, don't ask how i knew he was a different guy, grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out. I recognized him,
"Really, Daemon? Again? Jane isn't going be here to bail you out every time." I grinned nervously, "Heh heh, Is she here?"
"Not yet, we haven't called her yet, but when Adrasdos called us and described you..."
"Who's he?" The guy who arrested me? I wish i'd payed attention to what he looked like.
"Oh, he's a transfer from LAPD, a new guy. He's the one who found you guys." Then he looked at the dealer snoring happily, "Same dealer too, Daemon. Really?"
"It's the pot, it kills brain cells." i joked but he didn't laugh just closed the door, leaving the dealer snoring away and took me to the holding cells.
"Stay here," he told me, " you know the drill''.
"Yep." i replied. I sat on the bench next to a stalky-looking bald guy with a vulgar word tattooed on his knuckles.
"Cool tat." i told him, unafraid. It's strange. The big guys tend to avoid making trouble with the druggies, like me. As long as i act unafraid, it's usually cool. Except for the LSD trippers. We're all afraid of those bastards.
"Thanks," he told me, voice so deep that it made the seat vibrate a bit. That reminded me of my little problem and i crossed my legs, hoping the pain wouldn't last long, "My girlfriend did it."
"Cool" I said. Bored now.
"Whachya in for?" he asked the cliche'd line.
"Same old same old, for me. Pot dealing and receiving. I was on the butt end of that deal. I never got my money back." He laughed a bit,
"That's the same old for you?"
"yeah. Why you in here?"
"Questioning."
"I see." Time to stop talking to this guy. That usually meant that he already had questioning and had nowhere to put the soon-to-be convicted murderer. That's when I smelt it again. I looked up and stood instinctively, forgetting about hiding my 'dillema'. I liked my lips, against my will at what i saw. This was the man who arrested me. He was tall, really tall. And freakishly muscled. So much so that the uniform that stretched across his hardened body, showed every detail with the intimacy it had with it. His voice... Why didn't i notice it before? Why didn't i pay attention?! How could i possibly have not noticed this man. Wait. He's... a man... why am i thinking this way about him? What the hell was wrong with me? The bald man was released and uncuffed. What? I guess i assumed wrong about him but that wasn't what i worried about, it was the smell, the scent and the bulging muscles that flexed and retracted as the motions of the handcuffs being removed was being performed. Was this Adrasdos... that name. It was Greek like mine. It meant... inescapable. I had a bad feeling about this.

There you go my lovelies~~

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top