Broken book of dreams.

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken book of dreams.

Post by Lunar Wolf on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Okay! So, let's get started. This is a story about a girl, Enka Shiahara. This is an entirely fictional story, and relation between characters and real-life people is entirely coincidential and not meant to mock, harm and or bring shame or publicity to any person.
However, The only thing I've used from reality, would be names of books, movies, foods and games.
Everything else, is only a story.

Thank you, :3

January 1st, 1999.

Dear Journal..

Yes i know, i'm writing in a journal for now. I don't much care for it.. seems a bit, childish to me.. though i am only the age of six. It's the new year of 1999 and I was hoping i could have a fresh start with my life this year. I guess, since this is the last piece of written literature that'll ever be found, written by my hand anyways..I'll tell you about my past so far. My name is Mia, I have all my fingers and toes, limbs and flesh, both eyes, a nose and a tongue, but what i lack is.. my spirit. It's fading away. I am Mia, I was born on January 1st 1993, I had a mother and father, yet they are long gone, died in a car crash.. yet i live with my Grandmother, who would do anything for me. I lay in this dusty bed, writing as the fireworks of newyears go off in the streets, a tear falling down my cheek for all i havent accomplished. So much i wanted to do... So little, time.

January 3rd.
Sorry that i skipped yesterday.. I was.. in a hospital you could say. They needed a few tests.. I see it in their eyes, the false hope they try to assure me.. I pop my pills, plunge my needles, and let them use me like a lab rat. Of course, what else could I do? I guess to get off the negative, i'll tell you about my dream. Last night as i watched my Grandmother close the curtains after shutting my window, my only veiw to the beloved sky.. i began to doze off. In my dream, I was in a meadow, wind warm and sweet, it enveloped me in an embrace that made me cry out in happiness, I stared up to the beautiful blue sky and spread my arms. My mint green dress splayed out in the wind and my black hair spun loose of its bun, turning golden brown in the sunlight, this feeling.. i've never known what sunlight has felt like anymore.. The warmth i felt, the breeze.. I thought i could stand there forever watching the clouds race by and the wheat and wild flowers thrash in the mild gusts, laughing as i crossed my arms and began..falling? it was like i was falling towards the sky, my world bent upside down and i fell, the closer and closer i got the happier i felt, tears stained my cheeks as i plunged head first into the wide never ending ocean of wind, my blue wings escaped my back and spiraled me down further, poofing through clouds and heading down, down, down.. faster, faster harder i soared wanting to reach the top, to see heaven if could, fly through with stars.. stupid i know, but i'm only a child. With a final gust of all my efforts, i dived into the ocean strait above me in confusion.. When i could reposition myself, i realized, my dream world.. i fell from the cliff feild, diving through the sky and crashing into the ocean deep below.. it felt.. amazing. Then i saw the purple waves crashing closer to shore and as i was lifted in a wave, i expected to surf through this amazing body of water, just before a blinding light threw me back and i heard a soft familiar voice, "Mia.. Come on sweetheart.." "God?" i asked, happily i out stretched my arms, i'm ready for him now.. and as i felt the cool touch of light on my hand.. i was cruely forced from that dream, to wake up suddenly and see the blinding light of my bedroom in my eyes and my grandma stroking my arm. This was my dream. I know its not expected, for every six year old to want death.. but for me? I want to die. Just, give me a little more time.

'Yes, these are the last two written pieces of evidence that'll ever be found from me..' Mia thinks to herself, shutting the old black leather book with its worn edges closed, and setting it on the light blue blankets of her bed, setting the red moo-moo pen ontop. ' Today is when i start living the way i want to.' another thought passed. Pulling her legs from the tangled sheets, she hopped down from her bed and stood up. "Six years old as of two days ago.." she whispered. Though she was quiet young in age, her mind was far older. She was someone else at heart. "Today, i go to the woods. Finally." She smiled to herself. Sliding into a chair after hopping down the stairs to the dining room, where upon her Grandmother dropped a plate in shock to see her there. "M..M..Mia!!" she practically screamed. Rushing over she embraced her beloved grandaughter and sobbed. "What do you think you're doing?! Are you okay?! Whats the matter?!" She cried aloud. Mia only smiled and hugged her granny then softly said, "I think I'm getting better, I'm just fine, and the matter is, I want to eat breakfast with my Granny." Hearing this her granny pulled off gently, staring into eachothers eyes, tears spilt down her cheeks as she smiled and sped off to the kitchen, sounds of pans and pots banging around. A few minutes later and the scent of bacon, eggs and gravey was filling the air. Mia took a sniff and smiled again. 'four years of my life, in a bed.' she thought. ' I know i'll die, but i'm sick of doing it so shyly.' Food on mind slowly got the better as she devoured slowly what her granny set before her. So fast her hair came undone and fell down to her knees as she continued scarfing.

Last edited by Lunar Wolf on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 5 times in total

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken book of dreams.

Post by Momo Neko on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:22 pm

TT^TT thats so sad....but it's still goodT.T

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Thanks. She's an unusual girl

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:41 pm

yes but thats what makes the story so interesting^^

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Thanks.. *rubs arm* sorry i havent been here lately. but i wont be on much often, only to write and say hello.

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:14 pm

Well at least you'll try to come on^^

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Neh.. yeah i guess.

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:09 pm

No neh's at least not sad sounding ones AND be happy!!!^^

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:55 am

Its hard to be happy, every single day i know my time with you guys is shorter < . . > i think when i get sad my colors turn to neon green and black xD

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:41 pm

aawwww.......TT^TT Sad Crying or Very sad LLUUUNNNAAAA!!!!!!!!*crys*

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:10 pm

*fur turns neon green and black* < . . >

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:09 pm

*takles Luna and hugs her real tight* I LOVE YOU!!!!!!>.<

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:06 pm

Love you too Jenny~!

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:19 pm

TT^TT *lets go of Luna* ok i'm better now^^

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:02 pm

*breathes and laughs* YAY Very Happy

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:08 pm

Haha lets stay happy and make the best of the time we have left^^

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:53 pm

yeah okay Very Happy

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:58 pm

lets make lots of good memories okay?

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:22 pm

yeah.. ^-^

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Ok^^ lets do thisXD

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:45 pm

"Mia! Don't eat so fast! Look now your hairs come loose!" Her grandmother exclaimed, at first wrought with displeasure, then soon realised, she'd never brushed hair from her grandaughters shoulders, let alone see her eat out of bed and on her own. "H-here, eat slowly, we don't want you to get sick okay?" She sighed as she pulled up the locks of ebony hair and tied them back in a grey ribbon. Mia turned and looked up at her granny greenish yellow eyes wide and glittering. "I'm so excited!" Mia sputtered with food from her mouth. Swallowing hard she set her fork down and stood, embracing her grandma with a kiss on the cheek and in an excited whisper she began, "Granny, I'm gonna go get some flowers okay?"
"Sweet heart-"
"Granny! I'll be okay! Promise!" Mia sang giving a thumbs up and laughed. Before she could be locked up again, Mia escaped the weak gentle arms of the elderly women and ran out the black door of their oakn wood house. Amazed by the feel of grass, crumpling under her feet and peeking out between her toes. "Freedom, at last~.." she murmured.

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:06 pm

Write more!!XDi want to know what happens next

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Lunar Wolf wrote:"Mia! Don't eat so fast! Look now your hairs come loose!" Her grandmother exclaimed, at first wrought with displeasure, then soon realised, she'd never brushed hair from her grandaughters shoulders, let alone see her eat out of bed and on her own. "H-here, eat slowly, we don't want you to get sick okay?" She sighed as she pulled up the locks of ebony hair and tied them back in a grey ribbon. Mia turned and looked up at her granny greenish yellow eyes wide and glittering. "I'm so excited!" Mia sputtered with food from her mouth. Swallowing hard she set her fork down and stood, embracing her grandma with a kiss on the cheek and in an excited whisper she began, "Granny, I'm gonna go get some flowers okay?"
"Sweet heart-"
"Granny! I'll be okay! Promise!" Mia sang giving a thumbs up and laughed. Before she could be locked up again, Mia escaped the weak gentle arms of the elderly women and ran out the black door of their oakn wood house. Amazed by the feel of grass, crumpling under her feet and peeking out between her toes. "Freedom, at last~.." she murmured.
Throwing her arms into the air, Mia span as she did in her dream, laughing and moving quickly, her hair loose of her bun and pulled back into the ribbon, twirled around her and shimmered in the sunlight. "Hehe!" Mia laughed and soon fell back into the sweet grass, staring at the racing clouds high above her. Reaching up with one hand, Mia pretended to catch the clouds in her fingers and pull them down, only to stare back at her empty palm. "The sky.." She sighed. With a soft thud, she let her arm fall, palm up fingers curled slightly stroking a blade of grass that stood between her knuckles. It was only moments that passed, only a few minutes, but even then, that was all the world needed, to change her life. Though Mia knew much about her fate, and though she accepted it for so long, it was these few moments of staring at the sky, feeling sunlight, smelling grass.. These few things that you and I might take for granite, was all she needed to change her mind. "God, I know you have all control of things.. and no one can defy you.." She spoke eyes closed. "And I know that I was never meant by your plans to live a full life.." Her eyebrows pinched slightly. "I know that you have your reasons and I am only alive because of you.. But.." A soft tone of saddness threatened to choke her voice. "Please God, please just.. Just give me another year? A little more time please, God.." A tear fell down her cheek from her interlocking wet lashes. "I was never able to give my mother the joys of having a daughter.. I was never able to make my father proud.. Neither could see any goodness from what they created together.." Another tear streaked her cheek. "I mean, they're with you now, and just like you, they are watching over me too right? I want to show them how happy I am they brought me in, despite the fact of my illness." The blade of grass she had been stroking, bent a little as her pulls became a little harder, her lip quivered. "It was all in your plan, but.. I feel guilty God, they are both gone, long before their time, yet I'm still alive, if only for a little while.. I feel so selfish to ask you but, please.." it turned to a whisper as she bit her lip, knees drawing up a little raking the grass a bit. "Please! Don't let me be the cause of the loss of happiness from my Grandmother too! Isn't it enough that she lost her daughter? And had to feed another mouth, she practically wasted money, love, and company on.. on a vegetable! Until now that is.. Until i decided against my fate." her hand jerked, snatching a fist ful of grass and her eyes flew open, angry and wet with tears as she searched the sky so very hard. Tears falling one by one, soon rolling right after the other. "Please God! Let me live a little longer! Please! Don't let me be the reason again.." she shut her eyes again and sobbed loudly. Because, no matter how loud she shouted, not even the wind would whisper back to her. And deep inside, she still felt time, her soul, slipping away between her fingers, just as the clouds in the sky did..

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:57 pm

it's so sadTT^TT but still good^^

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:44 pm

"It was all in your plan, but.. I feel guilty God, they are both gone, long before their time, yet I'm still alive, if only for a little while.. I feel so selfish to ask you but, please.." it turned to a whisper as she bit her lip, knees drawing up a little raking the grass a bit. "Please! Don't let me be the cause of the loss of happiness from my Grandmother too! Isn't it enough that she lost her daughter? And had to feed another mouth, she practically wasted money, love, and company on.. on a vegetable! Until now that is.. Until i decided against my fate." her hand jerked, snatching a fist ful of grass and her eyes flew open, angry and wet with tears as she searched the sky so very hard. Tears falling one by one, soon rolling right after the other. "Please God! Let me live a little longer! Please! Don't let me be the reason again.." she shut her eyes again and sobbed loudly. Because, no matter how loud she shouted, not even the wind would whisper back to her. And deep inside, she still felt time, her soul, slipping away between her fingers, just as the clouds in the sky did..

Hours passed as she lay there in the soft warmth of the sun and the clouds slowly started to cover the sky making a soft blanket. Mia lie asleep on the ground as a dot of rain splashed on her nose, with a soft moan she awoke and whimpered softly. "I'm so sleepy" she whispered. With a metalic click, Mia's eyes widened, glazed over and she fell back into the grasses warm cruel embrace just as her Grandmother ran out. "MIA!" she cried.

"Bug? Doobug get up." a warm hand rested on my shoulder and shook me gently. 'Bug?' whos that? I opened my eyes to find a man with an odly familiar face looking down at me, i felt odly exhausted and as he withdrew i sat up. "Wha-?" I mumbled. Pushing the soft blue blakets off me that were imprinted witht he design of a howling wolf in a gray snowing forest, i looked around. I was in a room crawing with scaly dragons, on the walls and everyshelf. Pillows were scattered on the floor and the twin bed i sat in was odly familiar though i know this isnt my bed.. is it? The wooden shelves and dragon orb lamp? Without thinking i murmured "Okay, okay dad. I'm up." And threw my legs over the bed. Dad? This was my father? "Okay Bug, get up. You can't miss the bus you know." He smiled. It was an old thing i cant recall. Nodding i yawned again and stretched. Blue walls the color of tears, matching the blankets and pillows of the bed i awoke in. looking down there was a blue dragon rug on the floor of the bedroom. "Dragons.." now that i think of it, i love dragons. I stood and turned 90 degrees left then headed towards the closet, opening it i pulled out a black GIR shirt and black WORLD shoes. Opening the top drawr on the right of my bed, i pulled out a pair of socks, panties and a bra. Standing again i left my room shutting the lights out and went down the hall almost breaking my hip on the table with an electric keyboard. "Whoa!" I gasped. I need to be more carefull.. padding down the hall i opened the first door on my right and pulled out a towel, then went in the first door on the left into a bathroom. Fish. Fish were all over the walls, fish soap, fish light, fish stickies on the mirror, fish rug, and a fish shower curtain. "w..wow" I gasped again. I put my hands on the sink and stared into the mirror, letting the coolness of the white marble calm me. Brown golden dirty blond hair, fell and ruffled up from sleeping just barely touched my shoulders. Large brown eyes slightly red from just awakening and perfect crimson lips. A nose similar to the one on my..dad.. and a semi round half sharp jaw. I was normal looking. Tan skin and a mole just above the right side of my lip. Shocked i threw myself back against the wall making the tin fish rattle on the wall and i panted. Dressed in blue and black pajamas i studied myself. I was older then before. Cupping my breasts in my hands i pinched my eyebrows. "When did these get here?!" blushing as i realized how weird this looked i muttered. "Oh well... still small anyways.. But.. how small are they?" I wondered. checking the bra i read, B-36. What does that mean? I'll barely have boobs in 36 years?! Well hell. Sighing i pulled off the black shirt with a purple...dragon.. on it and examined myself further. Round and full, mostely.. then down to my sort of flat stomach. A bit of a pudge was there, but once i stood strait it was gone. Huh.. Sliding my pants off, i screamed. "HOLY CRAP!" i freaked. There was a monster hidden in my pants.. "JESUS!" i gasped. How did teenage girls deal with.. with THAT everyday!? Averting my eyes elswere as i continued to pull clothing off and did another once over look. I'm short still. Great. With a sigh, i slipped into the shower for a moment and was back out the next, drying my hair in the soft towel i caught the scent of oranges in my hair and i whimpered. Who am i? Standing again infront of the mirror, i again cupped myself, and saw the black and orange coloring on my finger nails. "H..huh?" Nail polish? Strange. I had a bit of trouble trying to clasp my bra, strange things.. and pulling my shirt on was easy. Panties fit fine and my socks were only to my ankles. "Pants!" i cried. Running down the hall and into my room i pulled on blue jeans and slipped my shoes on then ran down the stairs with a hair brush racing through my hair. Slamming into the front door downstairs i moaned again. My eyes looked up to catch my mother staring down at me hands on hips. "Whats wrong with you today? Why were you yelling?" she asked. "I um...hehe dunno. I almost slipped." I lied. I fell asleep in a feild and woke up in a bed, once flat chested, and still, sorta flat. What the hell was school going to be like now?

Last edited by Lunar Wolf on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next