View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Broken book of dreams.

Post by Momo Neko on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Acually our theme is from the movie Glaiator

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:34 pm

I smiled to myself as I watched my band perform. I kept a big eye on Rinca, and on Innjeh, they did an amazing job, Innjeh keeping in step and looking sharp as ever but still as adorable as possible. All the while Rinca would spin and throw her flag almost as well as Eve's throws, and she never missed a single step. That's something I so admired about them... always putting their upmost effort into what they did, never really stopping or hesitating till the job was done... that's something I wish that I had..

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:56 pm

I tried my very best not to laugh or shout "GO WILD CATS" but, I had to because, if i didnt then stupid Icky would have jabbed me in the side.. again. So, in the fadding sunset, the orange in the sky bouncing off clouds and dancing off the flags of the corpse, and glinting from the brass and silver of the flutes, trumpets, trombones and drums. Though as I write this, that day is now far far away, I still remember it as though it was only 15minutes ago.. I stood their, really watching, ignoring Veroni's snirks and puns on "fractions" I almost blushed once I saw the grin on Rincas face, how happy she was when she landed the trick she had worked so hard on, I don't think anyone ever really notices but.. When I watch people, I really do WATCH them.. with every ounce of attention.. I learn and study, just out of habit. She'll never know the beauty she has when she twirls, short locks of chocolate brown hair darkening to raven black, those green and grey eyes hazed yellow, the way they glint when she laughs. She thinks she's so imperfect, so normal.. And Innjeh.. *sigh* Innjeh is one of the most uplifting girls I've ever known.. Her long brown hair, the smell of warmth and love, her deep earthy eyes and the freckles that dance across the bridge of her nose, the way she gets so hyper, and so motherly, I wish I never had to leave them... I kick myself for thinking this but, while the band tidied up and packed away their things, and while the "Band-Aids" and I walked back after stowing away the props, I thought about two other girls that I've known, one since she was a very young child. "Bell and .. Ocean. Ocean is a blond, with blue eyes that are sometimes a light teil, they remind me of the sky or a pond in summer. She usually wears her hair back, and much like Innjeh, perfers to be outside and play soccer. Bell, Bell is sorta like me, and sorta like Rinca. She used to have long brown hair, but has recently cut it short and.. blue eyes speckled with grey, freckles, (as does Innjeh and Ocean) across her nose and braces. I feel bad though, I never do admit some things, and I'm not going to now either. Maybe one day people will know the way I really think, but that day is far from now."
Finishing that thought as Veroni dropped the heaviest board on my foot, I snarled and was teased for sounding so feral and animal like. And because of my habit of mewing or growling, I got tagged as the "Mutt"
Veroni pissed me off though, she thought that just because she was a butch (which means a manly lesbian) she was the baddest of the girls around her, and tried to show off by lifting the 150lbs board by herself. Since i was behind her, I heard the loud snap of her pants ripping and the almost silent pop of what I instantly recognized as a spine being over stretched. To keep from laughing as karma bit her in the butt, I just groaned while lifting the other end of this heavy prop. I could have bragged to her, might've said "Hah, don't bite off more than you can chew~ Bull Dyke." But, Thats not me, and as much as the thought made me smirk, I knew that wouldn't come past my lips. I pretty much tuned out the rest of them, and sat on the back of the trailer as it drove us off the track and back to the feilds where we unloaded things to begin with. I >was< going to help but, Veroni and Icky started making cracks at me so, I dropped the heaviest prop again, this time it slammed down and crushed Veroni's arm. My first instinct was to run over and ask if she was okay, but i shook it off and said, "Oops~ So sorry.. But, I know how you hate fractions..." and left. Looking for Rinca, who'd i'd go home with that night, I bumped into Innjeh. "NJ!" I cried. Throwing my arms around her neck i squeezed THE BEST flute player in the band (Ana is the best piccolo player and is head captin of flute players.) I laughed and nuzzled her. "Great job!" I hollared.

I think I blacked out again.. The only thing I remembered after was, standing in line with Rinca, holding a pickle and a sammich we must've bought. "Oh.." I whispered. "Huh?" Rinca questioned, "Sorry its really loud!" she said. "I didn't say anything!" I responded and laughed. My mind shut down at the time, bits and pieces remain but, we were in the stands, I watched a kid puke and another fall down the stairs.. I saw a little boy crying, and a father ignoring his crying infant. I got sad, very sad. Pretty much ignoring everything, I walked mindlessly out to the parking lot with Rincas family and got in their red jeep.

Last edited by Lunar Wolf on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:09 pm

I'm motherly?o.o

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Buckling my seat belt, I slumped agaisnt the chair as Rinca took one bite out of the burger and said "bleh" I was feeling dead inside. Sharp pains began to wrack my body and I started laughing at Rincas comments, hoping my false happiness and deep desire to live happily would banish the razors that were slicing ragged deep lines in my belly. I wanted to black out again, and when I knew it wouldn't happen, I refused to cry when it got so bad that my laughter became loud and annoying, so i fell into a habit, the only one i knew. How to cover up my pain. I started getting hyper, tapping into the adrenline glands in my brain, praying that if i start rambling, my brain will ignore the signals flashing from my nerves and focus more on others. Despite my attempts, the pain consumed me, so i sighed and slumped against the window. I'm good at hiding pain, I'm so good, so very good.. My body screamed as the alarms in my limbs and torso rang loudly, blinding my senses as I barely heard Rinca or her mother talk about sushi, my eyes threatening to go out on me, I threw myself at Rinca, hugging her tightly and nuzzling her arm, "Love me back.." I thought. "Hug me and love me back, please Rinca.." but she never heard me, because I never said it. She laughed and nuzzled my head, and that was all i needed. The alarms silenced and my body went numb, slowly returning to normal. I could feel the worms of insanity gnawing at the back of my thoughts. "Tell her.." they said. Maybe I'm crazy, or maybe I have worms that look like death instead of a concience. Either way, there's something wrong with me. "No.." i whispered. "Huh?" Rinca asked. I sat up and giggled as we pulled into a parking lot, the one by the sushi store. The same lot where I had accidently gropped her last summer.. Walking across the cold and empty asphault, I looked up at the greyish evening sky. Smiling as I held Rincas hand and walked with her to the store. Counting the steps it took, until we opened the door and took a peice of melon candy. Sighh.. How i miss the taste of that candy.

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:08 pm

(hugs Luna) TT^TT

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:02 pm

The restaurante was pretty with dim lighting, red and orange colors with black tables and booths. A lady at the counter with smooth contours of a face and pretty olive eyes took our order and rushed away with it, long black ponytail swinging with every step. I held the sweet candy in my mouth, the melting of its sugary sweet layers calmed and soothed the sting of my recent attack. Sighing softly as the seconds ticked by the soft annoying squeak that was created by gears turning a beconing cats paw, lacking oil. I sighed again and flicked the toothpick holder, shaped like a black crow with a red beak. Pushing down on its smooth head, its feet would push in, and cause a tray with two slight extentions to come out. The extentions would hold the sliver of wood like a pair of hands would to a sword. The birds head moved down as its rear went up and its beak parted perfectly to pick up the pick, however from tampering it was just off and did not work. Aggrivated I left it alone and closed my eyes listening to Rincas different breathing, a habit she picked up from her dad.

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:11 pm

I chose to ignore the world again, even though my eyes moved every which direction expected to, i saw nothing and was only listening to my own breathing and heart beats as Rinca had fallen into a state of "Mehism" where she worships the goddess of all that is cranky and boring. (Joke)

Okay, I could tell you tons and tons of other things, but, since I'm dying day by day, and I've yet to see the boy I love, I'm going to skip to more of a present day. Or just random things.

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:44 pm

thats sad <;.;>

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Mia stood in the middle of a baren land, the soil swept clean away from endless winds, exposing hard compacted stone. Her bare feet embraced the cool rough rock as she looked up at the grey sky. Rain began to trickle down on her face and body as gentle flashes of lightning shot through the clouds, lighting them up briliantly. She smiled, black hair free of her bun it spun outward and flashed in the ever glow of the fading thunder bolts. Deep growls low and soft like the sound of a pet dog dreaming as he were to run, hard and fast ceaselessly through endless forests and plains, a happy yet sad sound, it carried through the dry lake bed of which Mia stood in. "No one likes rainy days, Mia. They're so yucky and dull!" the words rang through her ears again and again. They were the words of her mother, the last she could vividly remember. Mia only smiled, as the cruelty in the voice was unwrapped and exposed the shear fear her mother had of storms. "I'll find someone." She thought. "I'll find someone who loves storms.. who loves rain clouds..." and then, Mia closed her eyes slowly, she took deep slow breaths as she felt the cool soft embrace of another hand, taking her own. "Riake.." Mia whispered softly. Smiling, Mia opened her eyes to see a girl the same as herself. Like Mia, Riakes body was small, hour glass, built with trimmed slimmed limbs, same bust size, and same hand size. Though exact opposites. Riakes evergreen hair was shoulder length, her grey eyes bright yet seeming uncaring, her skin, pale. "Hello Mia~." She smiled, her eyes laughing as she did. Dressed in all white with a grey scarf, Riake took Mia full on in a strong hug, arms around eachother as they tried their best to never let go.. "Never forget your name, please.. if you forget your name, i'll forget you.." Mia whispered. "Remember what it's made of.. Remember it means I love you." Riake nodded and pressed her face to Mias' shoulder.
arashi --- storm
ame --- rain
kumo --- cloud
E was added to state the name in english..

I held Riake tightly, She had only started occuring in my dreams these past two years, along with someone else.. Riake, please never go away.. "Mia.." she whispered. "Yes..?" I asked. She squeezed me tightly and whispered again, "I love you..." then added, "Sometimes.." an inside joke, I giggle though it still hurts slightly for some odd reason. But, my moments of happiness with her, never last long.. I start to feel her mist away against my skin, the sweet scent of soy flowers growing stronger in my nose as she vaporized and blew away with the storm. "Riake.. please remember.." I sighed softly. As long as she existed in this world, I felt alright.. but I needed two others, and as I begin to walk this baren section of my world, I hear a familiar voice, and the world shakes trembling beneath my feet, threatening to explode at any second. But, before the whole plate rips itself away, Tall silver pine trees rip and burst from the ground shooting up into the sky, the ground bursts to life with soft grass and many small bushes. "This is only a dream." I whisper. Theres no way in Hell my life could revolve this way.
Mia regains conciousness agaisnt a tree, the barks bite awakening her as she slid down slightly. "God, why treat me so cruely.. why not release me from this hell you've damned me to?" Looking up, she listed to the heart of the tree beat, "Trees have no hearts.." she whispered. Pulling herself to stand, she realized how far she was from home. "Grandma's worried.. I can feel it.." she sighed. Still unsure how real her reality was, Mia walked away back to her home. Pain shooting through her unstable body as her emotions literally pained her. "Another day given, another day lost.."

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:40 pm

*is speechless*o-o

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:51 pm

"Why must I deal with this.."
walking across the world, like an unshattered mirror
"Dealing with her highs and lows.."

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:53 pm

the pain she gives me..
steps like crashing glass spraying across stone..
sometimes it overweighs the joy she brings me..
tears hot and deadly fall from cheeks creased with wrinkles of saddness

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:14 pm

broken hearted.. broken spirited.. you'll never be good enough..
"Wha..What are you talking about..?"
you don't belong.. you're a waste of flesh.. go away, leave already.. you know you'll never be seen as more than.. need i say more..?
Mia hangs her head to the demons of her mind. The slick blue things climbing and slipping across like dyed rain drops down a river, tainting, mixing, blending, becoming impossible to seperate, impossible to remove.
"you're wrong! They love me..? Don't they..?"
love you like a bottle of lies, or maybe just a swarm of flies. You'll never know love of a friend..
"Thats not true!" but Mia could no longer see, they had their blue claws hooked on her eyes, pulling them to focus on one particular face. "Riake.." she murmured.
Meh, don't touch me. Get away. *hisses* I hate you~. Go the fuck away. God you piss me off. "Raike.. That's not what you mean.. you don't really mean it when you say those things.." Mia started to shake with fear, and acid from her stomach started to burn at her throat as jolts of anxiety quickened her fears reach of control. Her skin catching fire, green fire and her eyes begin to roll back, her heart starting to beat with such force a bruise forms on her chest and soon it impales itself on a fractured rib, and through this suffering, shes unknowingly ripping through her own skin, all the while voices whispering.. you remember those words.. you always remember.. there's no escaping reality.. not even in your insanity..

"NO!" I screamed, awakening from a horrible nightmare, my body feeling not like my own again as i sit up in this bed with green sheets. The walls are ocean blue, and the ccarpet a speckled white. Theres a computer infront of me, a closet behind it, and a TV to my right. Suddenly waves of memory hit me as I catch where I am. "Back in this world." I whisper. And I look at my wrists and arms.. Wounds so fresh had been chased back into the other land, evidence of my monster being hidden. Holding my head I moan softly. "Riake.. who..? Who is.." And before I knew it, my body had hit the floor, saliva leaking from my lips as my limbs became locked stiff. I knew this feeling. My body was trapping me again.. but why.. It stops working on me.. or maybe it's my brain.. it used to only happen a little as a child but.. sigh.. its becoming more frequent.. Closing my eyes, I revert back, becoming a mini me in my own head. I imagine myself standing in a black abyss, and seeing a faded barely visible line, almost distorted. I walk over it, past and through it, finding myself in the memory of a dream. Kukki.. she's here.. but.. she may not love you either..
And then I woke up.

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Momo Neko wrote:lets make lots of good memories okay?

Hey.. Momo.. Keep to that promise we made okay?

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Okay^^ no matter what i will keep that promise.

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:54 pm

she doubts you... all of you
tears threaten to breach the gaurd of my lashes,
threaten to over throw the barracade of false emotions..
Tempt to unleash the pain i've always hidden..

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:58 pm

Rinca.. Innjeh... Jason...
Those are the three I love..
The three I treasure.. Ever heard third time is the charm..? Well..

Bad things come in threes.
1.) Fear.
2.) Vunerabilty.
3.) A way to be hurt.

i risk it all.. just to keep three..

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:11 pm

i feel special^^

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:57 am

((Btw... Post wars are not to be held on this, or my other story kay? >< so, i'll deduct one post from my score since this doesnt count)

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:14 pm

ok^^

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:41 pm

I open my eyes, slightly awake. Today hasn't been the best.. Saturdays are the days of relaxing, the days of lazy joy.. the days of sheer relief... or so we like them to be. I started off today, by waking up from the best dream ever, and my day was already shitty. Because, what should wake me up from a wet dream other then what was causing the icky wet feeling, blood. Yes, yes, my period started today, i woke up to the sick warm gush of it trapped in my panties, it luckly hadn't spread onto the bed. But either way, these were my FAVORITE pair of panites, my ONLY neon green boyshorts, silky and stretchy too.. Anyways, after waking upon the delivery of mother natures gift, I think about last night. I haven't spoken much of my love lately, mainly because he's all i think about, i don't want to sound so obbsessed.. but secretly i might be.. Well, last night I allowed Jayson to speak to me while i sleeping, and when he did, he triggered a few.. "bad" dreams to start. I must say though, my brain needs a deep.. deep.. knuckle scrubbing~! I remembered his voice, as i scrubbed out the crimson stains from the bright green, scorching water turning my skin red, i cussed with pain and hissed. Only, the one time i managed to say "Fuck" my mother was right in the hall, right in ear range. Busted. Okay, so first off my dreams were disgustingly interupted, and i had to clean my favorite pair of panites, burnt my fingers, sliced my tongue and got in a toooon of trouble for swearing. I slit my tongue eating a soap bar with a sharp edge. And as if thats not enough, i slowly make my way to go downstairs to confront the aftermath of whats left of my father. He had a little fun last night, got too drunk, and now swears he's a dinosaur. Rawring and howling. How do I know? Its the reason i fell down the stairs this morning, nearly breaking a leg due to "RAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRR" so loud the crosses on our wall shook, making me miss a step, fall down our 23 steps and land hard on the floor. I got up, shook it off, but the cramps were setting in from the damn gift. A red curse I call it. My mother comes in from the garage, i'm far from her but the smell of cigarette smoke lightly waftes from her and i lay on the couch, opposite of the loveseat my father is now asleep on. I ask for a midol, which she gives me, and i check my phone for Jaysons message, nothing. Mearing I roll on my left side and curl up under the warmth of a blanket, pretending to feel his arms around me like i did in my dreams. I was going into heavy memory of it.. and i swore i felt masculine hands on my shoulders.. I started to smile, i was willing myself back into this feeling.. but the grip was too tight, hands too large.. and i realize.. "oh crap.." i murmur.. My eyes fly open as my dad shakes the living crap out of me and then decides "Lets lay on my daughter whos three times smaller than I!" and I'm quickly englufed by the mass of man on me the squishing of his back against my organs made me moan in pain, and the only thing my mother could do was try to "call" him off.. The pain was wicked intense, it felt like balloons filled with scalding hot water were exploding inside me and my hips started to dislocate from the way i was being laid on. "Dad! Get off!" I tried to muffle around his shoulder which was burried into my neck.

well, I survived the morning, ate a potatoe, figured hell today would be fine. Just a little weird.. but.. little did I know that my heart would be in my feet by the midst of the day.. Jayson is the other half of me, whatever he feels i can feel.. when he's happy, i am, when he's hungry, i am.. when he's angry, i am.. but when he's sad.. i'm almost depressed.. His father.. I just don't like him.. ignorant and believes that the child is always wrong..

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:20 pm

*is silent*o.o

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:29 pm

o.o that was the best morning of the weekend

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down