Back to top Go down

Re: Broken book of dreams.

Post by Momo Neko on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:26 pm

*thumbs up* cool Wink

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:15 pm

"Enka! Enka Get up!" the voice was vacant, almost.. gone. I felt the fingers of the frightened grab hold on my shoulders. "Get up! She's gone!" my eyes flew open to see the troubled face of someone who I once knew. Her beautiful olive black eyes were wide with panic, cheeks wet, pink with tears. "Who's gone?" I whispered. Something wasn't right. I sat up as the girl before me trembled, looking away as her long black hair fell like a curtain hiding her face. On her shoulder I saw the faint out line of a lizard curled with red cross marks down its whole body. An Indian symbol, for fire. I felt the matress groan as i sat up entirely, pulling my shirt down and the covers away, pulling this odd girl to me, her emotions downing mine but making me more and more aware. "What's wrong..?" I asked, the darkness of the room masking her expression when her face was turned. "She's gone.." Suddenly my mind went into a feral state, before I understood my actions, they already occured, I merely blinked and then my world was different. The girl was down on my floor, throat slit shallowly. She gasped and squirmed on the floor faintly, eyes locked on me as she mouthed the word "why?" My floor was slashed with blood and I drew a deep breath, pressing my back to the wall. What was happening!? I stared out at my room blinking zero times as i tried to find the person who did this.. "Find her.." the voice was distant again.. but the girl soon died, beautiful oil black eyes glossed over as they rolled away. I jumped from my bed, screaming as i slapped both hands on my face, my dirty blond hair whipped as i spun around to dart from the room. Instantly it hit me. "Oh my god.. O-oh my god..! RINCA!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My memory had been diluded by sleep, but I remember three girls slept here last night.. Rinca, Innjeh and someone else.. I looked right and left down the hallway, ran back into my room kneeling by the body. "Hey! Hey get up! Don't die on me!" I said her name, but it sounded like nothing. I tried to feel a pulse, there was none. I snarled, knowing I should be afraid, but I found it hard to cowwer when I was missing two people. Narrowing my eyes, I leapt up to pull a large knife from my drawr, one of the seven deadly items hidden in my room. The thing had the length of for arm, its hilt about half that, and the tip a wicked barb hook back. I then rummaged through my closet, digging down the pile of haphazzardly placed clothing till i found a small vile, filled with purple liquid. This was my own secret concoction that I made myself. It contained items easy to find but hard to extract from. I tested it on my palm, and was rewarded with a fire like burn that made the skin turn lighter then peel away. It stil worked. Twisiting a perfumes nozzle off, i transfered it to the purple liquids vile. "Bastards.." I growled.

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:35 pm

*is silent*

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:41 pm

I froze at the sound of a grunt from the room across mine. The insanity room, is what I call it, to myself of course, because no one knows that whenever my mind starts to slip, its like a veil of navy blue covers my lobes like mist, winding intricet little patterns through the waves of my soft pink tissues. I held the bottle in my hand, finger on nozzle, blade in my right hand as I slowly crept around the corner of my room. Heart pounding, eyes watering, breath silent yet ragged, my brain going into predatory mode as I locked pupils with Innjeh, the sweet brown instantly fueled my sudden hatred for the bastard who did this. She squirmed and it was then i noticed her body was underneath a bunch of rubble. I made signals at her to stop moving to look with her eyes and show me where the intruder was. She blinked several times and squeezed them really hard. I didn't understand at first but then she froze her stare on the stairs. She looked me up and down then shut her eyes. I growled under my breath, wanting her to open her eyes but it was then i realized, he's right beside me on the other side of the wall. So i sized myself up and grabbed my text book for math (one good use) and screamed "INNJEH!?" at the exact moment, a knife swung around the corner burying itself deep into my book which i dropped with a thud it landed. The attacker was jerked up the steps by the weight of the book and as they landed before me, i quickly sat on their chest and pried open their eyes, spraying them once each and taking their own knife to slit right above their eyes. Blood poured into their teary whites as they screamed, and sounds of footsteps came from behind me, downstairs, turning around, my hand caught the handle of my blade and it swung hard, slicing clean through the fingers of another invader. The severed digits landed and toppled down the stairs.

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:11 pm

wow.......go Enka o-o

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:12 pm

I turned away trying not to grin as the ribbons of crimson spiraled into droplets splattering softly on the white carpet and washed white walls. Innjeh squirming and whimpering but i held a finger to my lips motioning for her to be silent as I stood and silently crept away from the twitching body, moving fast to untie her and then lock her in that room standing infront of that door, crouched as the first man, (i could tell from his groans) moved and stood up staggerdly, and before he could even lift his face to meet my ice cold glare, the hilt of my blade embedded itself into his forehead as I delivered an organ crushing kick into his side throwing him down the stair well. I winced at the sound of the three bones in his neck seperating, but i didn't feel any remorse, my mind was set on the next man who had his hand clutched around a gun. Bad. Bad. Bad. My first thought was to dodge his bullets, but if he were to shoot, Innjeh could be hurt, so I did the only other thing I could. Dropping my massive blade, I leapt down the stair well and my foot conneceted with the face of the man, his whole body falling back like a knocked down book. Grabbing his wrist in mid air i twisted it, popping it till the gun fell free and screamed as I felt teeth on my ankle. Cursing worse than a sailor, i took the spray i had and broke the whole vial on his face, glass slicing his skin into flaps and I saw the pain in his green eyes. I instantly found his face handsome and ironically felt bad for having sliced it up so badly. But just as i thought this, his body hit the steps and i fell off him rolling down and landing by the dead guy head slamming against the door hard. "Shit!" I screamed. Panting I rubbed my head and rolled on my side, grabbing the gun I jammed it in my pocked and stood up, ran back up the stairs, unlocked Innjehs door and found her curled up on my bed. Narrowing my eyes I turned to the closet and pulled out a dagger and tossed it to her. Telling her not to be afraid but to be very careful. She muttered something about a third guy, and it was right then I heard a scream.

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:35 pm

I instantly recognized that scream. "RINCA!" I cried at the top of my lungs! I started to run from this insanity room strait down the hall to slam into the door at the end, "FUCK!" I screamed. Innjeh was behind me instantly. "Break the knob! Enka hurry up!" She frantically cried. Panic rose in me, I could feel Rincas pain, I felt blood running down my arms, roses of hatred bloomed inside of me and then I kicked the door, the pain in my foot told me I'd broken a few toes, but the knob fell off and the door swung open. I nearly puked when I saw a man ontop of Rinca, blade digging into her shoulder as he tried to rip her shirt off. Rinca was covered in blood, the sheets ripped and bloodied, her face beaten slightly and bruised, those beautiful green yellow eyes pleaded me and Innjeh gasped. Out of instinct my elbow flew back destined to break Innjehs nose but I jerked it down quickly and bit my lip. I gently nudged Innjeh back, dropped my weapons, and hissed. At the sound of my feral breathing, the attacker looked up and grinned. I grinned back. He sat up and growled as I smirked and then in all seriousness, I ripped my shirt off. He threw me an awkward look and as he did so, Rinca thrashed, knocking his knife down. "Why you little bitch!" he snarled at her, and began to violently choke her, while he was turned away I leapt forward, Innjeh behind me and I tackled the man off her, my weight doing very little, but my velocity overtaking him. We fell off the bed slamming against the wall in a tuffle, my hands on his face scratching for his eyes, his hands on my neck trying to choke me out. My vision started to fade and I heard the screams of Rinca and Innjeh. I did my best to deliver the vocal message of run away and get help, but his thumb was caught in my mouth and so instead, I swung my knee up to bury it deep between his thighs, muscles flexed and jolted as the impact of bone against delicate tissue, (or hardened tissue in this case) caused breakage and immense pain for him. Rolling him on his back, i blindly started throwing punches, left, right, left, right, not noticing my knuckles being scraped or how badly his face was being pumbled in. It was only when Innjeh ripped me off the still body did I notice it.

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:58 pm

good instincts^^

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:16 pm

It was right then that the whole room flashed white and suddenly my eyes readjusting to the world I was in. It was my room, light and clean. The winters light danced off my floors and i panted with a sheen of sweat all over my body, my mouth dry i fell out of my bed scrambling to check of my weapons secret hiding places.. they were there, so then I rehid them and sighed softly. "Just a nightmare.." I whispered. I didnt kill anyone, no blood was shed. I yawned as the scary thoughts faded to the back of my head and I blinked sleepilly. "Faaaaaawwwwwwwwk.." i growled. It was a Saturday. And with Diddle over at Jaysons house, there was no possible way i was going to be able to talk to him.. which means yet another boring, Jaysonless night that I have to force myself to sleep to. Sighing I walked downstairs in my pink and black fuzz pajama pants, where my shirt was I dunno, but my dad wasn't home and my mom wouldn't much care. Sitting on the sofa as the cold from the green leather bit my skin, I half murmured the question, "Mom.. I wasn't screaming.. you know.. again.. right?" Opening one tired eye to glance at her then at the time. Seven thirty in the morning. She shook her head no and I could tell from the odd lip position, she wasnt being honest. "Well okay.." I said, walking across our wood floors to the white tiled kitches opening the fridge and pullin out a gallon of milk, from which I swallowed about half a quart of. I love milk~

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Back to school.

Walking in groggy as ever, dragging my feet with a soft yawn, I looked up to see my two friends as usual. However there was another girl with them. she was a little taller, long red hair, green eyes quick as a cats, a sharp nose and a perfectly framed face accented with light freckles across her pale cheeks. Another thing, her breasts. Large as coconuts~ Bigger than Innjehs which was a shock to me, since that girl walks around with at least a slight strain on her back, you'd never know how well equipted my Innjeh was until you saw her without a shirt >> but sshhhh none of you have~ so WIN! But.. yeah. Thats Selena. Theres a story to her too I suppose. A dark one. She's quite the case. But, nonetheless, I made my slow path over to them. Rinca in her usual Meh mood, was sitting against the window with a sleepy face, Innjeh also appearing wiped out, sat beside her, and Selena with a vacant face was against the wall. Am I the only good morning person here? Energy in my step, I bounced from toe to toe over to the group and laughed as I skidded to a stop by them. "Hiya guys~"
Rinca: Looks up and blinks. "Meh." Looks back down and blinks.
Innjeh: eyes closed. "Eh.."
Selena: Jumps at me and squeezes me tightly, "Hi~!"

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:19 pm

<.< .......not well equiped......>.>

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Momo~ You're hung like a vine of watermellons~

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:13 pm

am not!DX

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Oh hauu.. This is the week before exams. My lifes been a bit.. odd so let me just rewind some things for you~
Became goodish friends with Zaia (sounds like zay ah)
Got invited to Selenas party
Baked about fourty five cookies for her party,
Went to Selenas birthday party,
Got molestede at Selenas birthday party,
Went home
studied..

Its the week of exams and I'm irratated with having to take my math. I sigh and walked into the math classroom. Skipping around with my thoughts. Lately my minds been dyed blue or purple for isanity or desire. Those two don't really mix, especially when you let your boyfriend talk to you when your half asleep and you end up saying some very.. odd.. things. I sat down infront of Veroni, and I also have forgotten to mention, I've sorta "made" up with those two, Arleem and Veroni. However I was right, Arleem succeeded, the two chicks are lesbians for one another, quite literally. Anyways, we made up because we were the outcasts of the class, I mean of course they were there for eachother, but no one seems to like me. I can't honestly blame them though, and I really do wonder how Jayson could possibley deal with me asking stuff all the time either, more or less my clingyness. Zaia is a wonder too.. however, being the outcasts, we had to join together with another girl too. I smiled not wanting this to be a miserable week together, I tried talking about ideas. At first they were cold and ignoring to me, which again I don't blame them, but yeah. Over the days though, they became more joking and playfull, but their lezzy moments sometimes made me sigh. Putting an elbow on the desk as I saw them exchange a slight kiss, my head rolled back to the dreams I've had with Jayson. They were'nt naughty or sexy, I mean.. not always >/////< but, the way his hand felt on my cheek, or how his laughs sounded, the warmth his arms had, the scent his hair held. I remembered chasing him through the woods, getting my clothes snagged on stuff and ended up after him in just my pants and a really ragged tank top. Or how it felt to wrestle around with him, his muscles gently yet firm when they'd crush me lightly to the ground, or how quickly he could get me to laugh. We were sitting in my room just playing video games when he started to lean over and i felt a soft warm kiss on my cheek. I started to panic and blush dark, he was amused with my mewing and whimpering and I growled kissing his lips meaning for it to be his cheek and froze there, wanting and not wanting to pull away as my hands balled to fists and I leaned away guiltly looking down. I thought he'd feel awkward, or annoyed.. But I felt his arm around my side and shoulders pulling me to him. I heard his heart but mine was beating twice as hard, twice as fast. I was disturbed from this dream as Veroni jabbed my elbow and started laughing. "What the hells wrong with this girl? You're mewing like a pu$$y with heavy petting." I blushed and looked away. "Gomen.." I muttered. They kept up with their snickering and Shells touched my arm. "You okay?" she asked. I nodded and thought to myself, "God why must I be so far from who I love.. why.." Yeah I know, go ahead and tell me what a fool I am, what a stupid kid I am. Kids don't know love, we're too young, too full of raging horomones, it'll end before we even know something began. Well do you know what I've got to say to you? I've got to tell you right now, to shut the hell up, sit your ass down and mind you're own damn business. Yes I know thats foul language to use, but its also foul language to say that it's impossible to know love at a young age. I've been with this boy, for over a year and a half, we've faught not once, and the sad part is, we've yet to even see one another.

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:02 pm

And yet, even though that there was nothing I could do about it, I still blamed myself.. I still thought "what if I'd been a better person.. maybe then I'd be born to live near and with him.." But.. It's the fate of someone like me.. Yeah yeah, I've got the perfect life. A nice house, both parents, siblings and a family. I've got food on the table and clothes-aplenty but.. thats all materialistic to me.. What i really want is what Innjeh has.. a familly thats both chaotic and loving.. I want to be able to rely on my siblings, and be able to know they have my back, that we never faught the way we do now.. I want the warm security that I can come home to a loud home with cozy smells, animals that are as crazy and cuddly as I am.. dorks for borthers, nerds for sisters.. I want a big family.. I dont care about money.. just.. love..
Don't get me wrong, its not like my family doesn't love me.. its just.. I want a father who's not hardened from the wars.. I want a mother whos not sickly from her smoking.. I want a brother who isn't scared from the rejection of his birth father.. And.. I want to be the girl who wasn't the mess up of the family.. Infact the hardship we deal with.. is all my fault..

Last edited by Lunar Wolf on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:07 pm

well you and Kat are like sisters to me so you are part of that family^^

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:35 pm

This Story Is No Longer In The Making, Due To Errors With The Writer.. Leave Suggestions If You'd Like

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:15 am

I look at the clock..
it says 1:41,
i know thinking of you,
ill never be done,

you run through my mind,
and occupy all my time,
wondering why you're gone,
and why you're not mine,

i think of you constantly,
for some reason i cant stop,
knowing that for always,
you'll forever have my heart,

my days go by so slow,
cause you run through my head,
i said I'd love you forever,
isn't that enough said,

you also haunt my dreams,
if you know what i mean,
i wake up often,
with sweats and screams,

why do i sleep by myself,
I'm alone in my bed,
i know I'll be thinking of you,
till the day i am dead,

now still all these thoughts,
just run through my brain,
cant stop thinking of him,
i think i'm going insane,

i feel i wanna kill myself,
people say thats not what to do,
but i turn and look at the clock,
and it says it's only 1:42....

Mia hums this Melody to herself, tears stinging her eyes as she wanders around the city, her fangs exteneded, her mind weary, she stalks two girls, following them through the backs of brick buildings, hopping behind them, scaling them, the forest is to her back, the lively streets on the front of these buildings. She listens to the two girls talking, the voices driving her along.. She passes dirt paths, the whispering wind is still tonight, the silver glints from the moon in the empty sky, casts an eerie glow upon the sleeping pines, Carefully she pauses. Watching them go. "I shouldn't.. do this.." she murmured. But pain wracked her body and she bit her lip till bluish black blood fell from her flesh and spattered the ground as a bright crimson red. It was all she could do from screaming into the night. "I'm wanted.." she murmured softly, shaking her head and whimperd. The two girsl, dressed in grey and blue, both soft yet daring in the yellow of the street lights.. Waiting until the soft glint of their calves were no longer in her sight, she then directed her attention to what was further ahead, there was a large pool surrounded by a chainlink fence, and the same yellow lights as what were on the street. A wicked smirk crossed Mias face, narrowing her eyes, she saw that the pool was filled with a sickly yellow fluid, and at the bottom lay many of the dead, and cars. Trash.. but mostly dead. Sighing, she started to walk down the dusty path of gravel and back pathages, her hand skimming the crumbling rough brick wall, mind set on that lake, with which had several docks with broken bridges, that'd offer her a path around.

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:52 pm

Mia ran, face still. Thoughts still. Eyes dead. But beneath it all, her heart was racing, her tongue was dancing her body so alive, "Shouldn't be doing this.." the voice of her own echoed through her mind, and as she was in mid bound, the voice of the girl in grey struck Mias ears, the sweet soft joyousness in her voice, made Mias head spin, Then the girl in blue spoke up, Innocence, pure.. it was making Mias body wrack with pain. They'll find me for sure.. she thought. Then her body scraped against the ground as she fell down the path. Her face grinded against the hard white concrete, from where boats could've been ported and deported from water to land. The stench of the now black water reached her nose and she sighed silently. Her face twisted up, not from pain, but from annoyance that their wasnt any pain. maybe if she closed her eyes, and lay there, it'll all go away, she wont feel anything, and she'll just vanish. But that sweet dream was swept away by the frantic licking of a hot tongue across her neck. "Kiame.." She whisperd.

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:13 pm

is this the dream where you shot me?o.o and my chest exploded and my hair turned to cheese -.-"

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:20 pm

yes~

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Sadness..

This intro, is to an answer of my latest dream.. where I was with all my friends and family, the ones closest to me.. We were all gathered up in the middle of the forest, and then, everyone vanished.. and as i began to look around, several things began to slink into view, voices hushed but clear started whispering. A small white rabbit with pink paws hopped out into the clearing of the trees, she sat and looked at me, blinking her eyes and pulled her ears up. "Do you realise what you even have?" she asked. Her shell pink paw fur caught my focus as the same shade of pink, covered her nose. "Wha-..?" I stammered. The rabbit shook her head, skitted the leaves and dashed away. I tried to go after her but then, a yelp distracted me. I turned slowly to see a light blue furred dog. She stood exactly five feet from me, she had the pattern of soccer ball print on her paws. "Don't forget.. never.." She murmured. "J..Jenny?" I tried. The dog snorted, deep chocolate eyes, stared into mine. "Don't go.. please.." another voice purred, i didnt wanna look away from the eyes of the dog, but she had already vanished under the roots of the nearby tree. My head shook inside out and i fell to my knees. The warmth of soft fur rubbed up against my left arm, lifting my sleeve slightly. "Meh.." the voice purred. A solid grey small cat sat beside me, green yellow grey eyes demanding my attention. "Are you stupid..?" She asked. "Pfft... stupid mutt.." she growled. Whipping up her tail, she trotted off slowly. Vanishing in the wind. "Kitty..? I murmured again. I sat on my knees, the once bright vibrant blue sky, the warm wind, everything turned cold, grey, dark. I pressed my hands to my face >they don't want you..< the voices sang in harmony. >You'll never be a part of their hearts..< they growled. >You're worthless.. stupid.. how could you let yourself do this..?< .. "What!?" I demanded. "What have I done! Tell me!" then the rabbit returned. "You didn't give us enough time!" She spat, kicking leaves at me and narrowing her eyes. Soon, the blue dog had crawled out from the hole beneath the roots, "You offered something too good to be true!" she cried, and bite my arm before jumping back to sit by the rabbit. Then, the grey cat came from the leaves. She had my upmost attention. "You.. You're ripping our hearts out too.." the she-cat mewed. That stung worse then the swipe she delivered. Crimson lightly spraying the dark brown forest floor. Covering my eyes i cried. "I dont wanna leave you all!" I said. "Not one of you!" my tears were turning rainbow and falling to the ground as blood. My body shook with pain as needles inside my stomach and lungs shot to free themselves from me, my emotions again showing physical presence in my body.. I thought I was going to lose it, the three yelling at me, hissing, growling. Doing my best to stand, wasn't enough. My knees gave out again, and i fell, this time landing on my face. My vision was blurred by dirt and tears. I started to close my eyes, until this thick scent filled my nose. It was a slightly warm musk, and instantly my brain started to lapse into overdrive. Flashes of black, green, sky blue, a deep voice. Growling, whatever it was, had picked me up by my collar and sat me on a tree root. Unwilling to cooperate with me, my eyelids remained shut as i listened to the feral roar of the large beast. It was followed by the scampering of the cat and dog. Where the rabbit went, i know not. Opening my eyes slowly, two deep and constantly depth changing brown eyes locked onto mine. Clear, bright, alive. Black fur glossy and warmth wafted from the body. "Little one.." and then, my tears stopped, only for a moment, before they started pouring again.
Waking up with sweat all down my back and a set of tear stained pink cheeks, i fell out of my bed. Crying as i curled up and pulled the blankets off my bed and over me. "I Dont wanna go.." I murmured to myself. The days I have left here.. they're diminishing quickly, and too painfully. Eight years ago, I was a lone wolf. I was the one who tried to reach out, but because of who I am, I was the reject, the fool, the idiot, because I was so kind, because i was so confused, because I was so different. So last year, when my parents brought up the idea of moving, i said "Hell, i have no friends, so its not like it'll hurt. Sure." That was last year. Freshman year. and.. A week later, after this choice had been painted into concrete, I met the first two. The girl with long brown hair, a chocolate sprinkled face, and two home-sweet-home eyes to match those other two assets, and her warm personality. Her scent is of fire, and safety, that girl, you already know as Innjeh.. my dearest. The next, was a shy, timid girl. Sweet to talk to, cute to look at, her hair was shoulder length, raven black with a blue tint to it. She was pale as a ghost, with greenish yellow grey eyes, both her body and personality is alike with my own, yet.. you also know her as my dearest Rinca. Not even thinking about it, I said "the hell, people end up turning me away eventually. No harm done." and i became friends with them. We stuck together, through the school year. became close, intouch, intune.. I thought nothing of it, but.. now.. the begining of my ninth, and final year here, i met two more amazing people, and for the first time, i came to trust a male. The first one I met, was Zaya. He's a tall, tall boy, with semi-soft black hair that he keeps short and close to his scalp. His sense of smell is incredibly high and unusually sensitive to certain things, his scent is a musk, but its not heavy, and its not thick either, but it does linger. It smells of the forest, and sorta like earth, animal like. He's got the build 98% of the males at my school would die to have, (the other two % are gays or femboys) and the same build that almost every girl at my school would die for, infact I'm sure he could have every girl in bed if he'd want to, (except the lesbians and girls who like femboys) Infact, I'm very close to him, and its so close that, a lot of girls shoot me dirty looks, and think i dont hear them when they whisper about how they think i'm not good enough for him, or that he's pretty damn stupid to go after a girl like me. I can only laugh (My sense of hearing is twice the normality and very sensitive to vocal sounds.) However, i do find it very fun to act like we're dating, (by hugging and being up against him of course, we've never touched, kissed or even hugged eachother in THAT kind of way.) Especailly because his Ex Girlfriend, who threw away possibly the best boy in NC but still gets jealous over girls against him. Hehe. Then there's this other girl, who you know, as Shells. She was in my math class, and I didnt really get to know her through class, fawk i didnt really know her during first semester. It was in the beggining of second semester, we just started hangin out. Since she rides my bus, we sit near each other and talk quiet often, but not really sure what it is we even talk about sometimes.

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:43 am

Valentines Day..

About a week before this.. amazing day came, I got a box. From Jayson. My heart thudded so hard I thought I'd die, Excitedly I asked my mom if I could open it. She looked at me like i was crazy and said, "No." which such coldness in her voice i could swear she was envious of it.. So i solemly went up the stairs, step by step until i reached the top where a piece of paper was laying on the floor. Out of curiousity, I picked it up and turned it over in my hands. There was a small sketch on it. Two poorly drawn stick figure girls, holding hands. K and J were the letters on each shirt. I tensed up, eyebrows pinching together and i snarled lowly. Crumpling it up vicously I threw it in the trash bin that was by my door. Slugging into my room I pulled out my phone and texted Jayson, "OMG I GOT YOUR BOX Very Happy "

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:10 pm

And he replied back, "cool, really? Very Happy" I laughed, but before I could respond, my ears were annoyed by the sound of my mother hollaring for me to come downstairs. Frustrated, i dropped my phone on the bed and hopped off the mattress.

Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top