sorry.... im deleting these cause i finished it, i can only show my friends.... plz read my yaoi!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: sorry.... im deleting these cause i finished it, i can only show my friends.... plz read my yaoi!!

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Ch.12:
Kepheus tightened his grip on the unconscious Ai as he and Arthfiel began distancing themselves.
"What is this, Arthfiel?" he asked, worried about the safety of the woman in his arms. His golden eyebrows furrowed in distress,
"It seems… that something happened that I didn't predict…"
Aodh huffed in frustration, "This is annoying. I have nothing left to kill," His flaming eyes glinted, "Or do I?"
Just as Aodh licked his lips and leaned forward Arthfiel spoke darkly, a shadow consuming his face, " No. You don't. Don't go get yourself killed." even though he said it without raising his voice one bit, it set of shivers. Obviously Aodh was affected as well because he immediately obeyed, even if he was pissed at doing it. Kepheus watched the scene unfold as a horrible feeling coursed through him like an electric shock. He tightened his hold on Ai, afraid he may have to put her down and out of the way if his instincts proved correct. And they had never failed him before.

Arthfiel clutched his head as an unexpected fear shook his body from the inside out. He looked at the crimson eyes that glowed and simmered straight into his own. The grin on Maxen's face said it all. Shit! It wasn't over. He hadn't closed the gate. And with his memories at potential of resurfacing he was distracted and let something pass him. Senka. He had not foreseen this. He wasn't supposed be alive. He couldn't be. But that scar… Shit! They were going to lose Zenon for sure now. He got him. Maxen had won the battle but, Arthfiel lifted his head and glared with extreme intensity into the Rogue leader's eyes. Pouring in all of his hate, HE WOULD NOT WIN THE WAR!!!!

Maxen erupted in laughter. He couldn't hold it back anymore. All eyes shifted and he shuddered in the orgasmic feeling of being the center of attention. He licked his lips and continued to stare at poor little Arthfiel. He never thought his plan would work this well. The wonderful feeling fed him up and flowed through his body with electric intensity. He won. He Won. HE WON. "Gahahahahahahaa!"
Maxen just returned the glare and there was a freezing of time, their stares locked, he was unintentionally pulled in. His smile faded as he stood in front of a giant closed gate. He recognized it, "This…is-'' he began. ''Yes. It is."
Maxen whipped his head around to se a grim Arthfiel staring up at the gate from behind him. Maxen reluctantly stared up at it as well. ''I did this."
"You did."
"I… can't bring myself to remember why…" and Maxen honestly couldn't. Why… would he… hurt him? There must be a reason.
"I'm not going to be able to stop it once it breaks through. I'll… lose my mind."
"That was my intention." Arthfiel's gold hair shimmered black in the low lighting as he slowly turned his head to face Maxen, after looking at him for a little bit he turned back to the gate and slowly spoke," That it was… That it was…….. but… it's not gonna' go how you planned," He turned back, an angry look on his face," Just know that. It will not. Did you truly think that a mere human with some ancient which blood could really take me down?" a grin," If you did. That truly says how ignorant you are. Rogue!"
Maxen winced as he was pulled back to reality. He collapsed at the same time Arthfiel did, their stares still interlocked. Maxen's grin returned, "Well I guess we'll see then. Huh?" After that… all hell broke loose.
And not in a good way.

Shit! Kepheus didn't have a good feeling about this. The fucker was glowing and what looked like seizing without all the foaming at the mouth. Kepheus's eyes floated to Ai's peaceful face, "What did you do to him?" he sighed. As if she heard him she stirred and began to mumble. Kepheus furrowed his eyebrows and stuck his ear closer to her mouth, trying to ignore the wonderful sensation of her hot breath on his skin.
"-ry… I'm… so… sorry…. Mommy… Arty… Keffy… Keffy…" she then made a concentrating face and turned in his arms.
"What… are you dreaming about…?"

Ai, using all of her strength, was pushing the hell out of that gate,
"You… better… stay… closed… damn it!" She panted, sweat glistening the color of blood in the distorted light.
She then apologized to everyone she owed… except maybe Kimmy. She smiled, the one who needed the most thanks of them all. And Kepheus. He made her feel like no one had before. Her first true smiles, laughter, irritation, love. She was just his burden though, now wasn't she. Her smile turned distorted as her hysteric laughter began and red tears broke the dams and flowed relentlessly down her cheek, that were now flushed with exertion. Sure he'd saved her, but… she was his obligation, his burden. He didn't feel the same way about her as she did of him. Her arms shook and her knees buckled, the door cracked but she couldn't stop the tears and the weakness these feelings brought with them. He was her… everything. She had fallen for him. Hard. And all she was doing was unraveling her very being. She used the last of her strength to keep the door closed as she lay on the floor weeping until her eyes were dry.
"Ai…" The tears fell more quickly.
"Keffy?"
"-at… are you dreaming about?" that was easy,
"You…" She whispered as her strength failed and the gate swung open, revealing a blinding light and silhouetted by this light was the source of a horrid screaming, like their heart was being ripped out of their chest. It was Arthfiel.
"I'm…sorry." she managed and despite the pain obviously etched onto his perfect face he replied,
"It's not your fault, Ai. Nothing is. He loves you, Ai." She gasped as he was pulled into the gate and it closed behind him.
'He loves you, Ai'
"He loves me, huh?" she faintly smiled as she was pulled out of Arthfiel's mind, knowing much much more than she was told.
Kepheus, oh! Kepheus, how… awful he had it. Her poor Keffy. He. Loves. You.
"And I love him"
Ai jerked awake to an amazing scent and a warm body caging her. She glanced to where all of the commotion was and she could see a glowing Arthfiel convulsing. At war with himself. Pushing everything she just learned to the back of her head and focusing on the current issue, her eyes widened at what happened next.
He…changed.
Intricate red, tattoo-like markings covered Arthfiel's body. Crimson wrapping itself around his skin. His eyes changed too. They were…Red, as well. She looked at a frozen Maxen. Just like him, she thought. Her mind's gears shifted, creaking with strain as she realized something.
"Oh!" She gasped.

It was gone. His mind. Was long gone, in some other world, no. Some other universe. All that was left was his animalistic urge to kill kill kill kill kill! He lifted himself from the ground and his needy eyes scanned the room. Not. Enough to satisfy him. A Shadow fell over his face as he saw a scared man in the corner. Grinning, he stood. He needed the weak ones. Ones that wont fight back. Ones that scream. Yes. Scream. The shaking man then realized he was looking at him and froze like a deer caught in headlights. Yes. Don't run. It's easier that way. But he wouldn't mind if the little deer did run. It's more fun that way. Licking his itching lips he ran up to the little deer. Cocking his head to the side his grin grew. Kill Kill KILL!! He lunged for the man who was not supposed to be there.
"NOOOO!"

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 376

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sorry.... im deleting these cause i finished it, i can only show my friends.... plz read my yaoi!!

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:10 pm

tanks Smile this is as far as i got completed >< im working on thirteen right now so it'll probably be a while until i post another

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:20 pm

You should post the pics of your characters too

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 985

View user profile http://www.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Yesh you should^^

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:37 pm

could i maybe have Kepheus? Embarassed

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:39 pm

yes, Momo! Keffy is yours!! >< and the problem with posting the pics is that i draw them and i don't have any way of putting them on my computer.... grr... i really wish i had a scanner. gaaaaaahhh frustration.... and you can have keffy, but like i said before... not all of the characters have been introduced yet. there is still Maxen and Senka and Aodh (though he's kats) and Zenon and Joseph Razz and i'm probably going to add even more characters :pig:

Last edited by Momo Neko on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My identity was reveiled<.<...>.>..)

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:17 pm

Thank you!!~ Embarassed and i have a scanner i just don't know how to use it but Dark does!XD

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:31 pm

woot woot... now i just need to go to your house...

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Yesh~^^

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:33 pm

can't read it alllllll~

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 985

View user profile http://www.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:49 pm

You can do it Kat~XD

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:37 pm

i sowwy it's so long TT.TT you can take your time?

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Don't worry Kat both your mother and Father are here for you and we are supporting you~ just do your best~

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:05 pm

kk i will *makes determined face*

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:06 pm

XDi meant that torwards Kat but ok you do your best too aya~^^

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:08 pm

oh! pssht! XP im so blind!!! geehhh

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:45 pm

anyone think i should post one of my yaois?

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:36 pm

*raises hand* i do~~^^

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:50 pm

kk as much as i love my yaoi >< i just made a new one but ill never finish any if i keep making new one

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:59 pm

it's okay i believe in you Aya^^

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:33 pm

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:00 am

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:21 pm

-glomps Aya-

Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:11 pm

*hugs back* ps im working on a manga for this story and i think its going very well

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top